Klipsch R-12SWi 12" Wireless Subwoofer

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5]

Klipsch R-12SWi 12" Wireless Subwoofer
Price: $279.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Monday, Dec 04 to Thursday, Dec 07) + transit
Condition: New

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Klipsch R-12SWi 12" Wireless Subwoofer) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Klipsch R-12SWi 12" Wireless Subwoofer) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Klipsch - Google Shopping R-12SWi 12" Wireless Subwoofer)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
10/9/2017 - $279.99

Woot zoom is ridiculous- it’s like showing a room for rent at night with just a flashlight- turn on the lights Woot!!! you need to zoom on the whole item in a bigger window!!!

So, this might be my first “semi-expensive” item I’ve bought on woot. Seems like a solid deal to me. I’d appreciate if any knowledgeable buyers would chime in with any reasons it may not be such a great deal. I’m open to suggestions of equivalent equipment from other manufacturers at about the same price point as well. Thanks in advance.

You can’t go wrong with this. I have been Klipsch only for about a decade and on my second subwoofer from them. I bought the Jamo, their Danish line, and wish I had bought this. same price point, no cables, and better freq response. I think you’ll be quite literally blown away. (until you turn the gain down.) lol

Looking at the pictures it looks like you might have to provide your own USB type Power supply for the wireless function. They are not expensive like under $20.

Also not sure about the potential for interference using the 2.4 ghz band. Lots of things use that like some older WiFi and cordless phones.

Klipsch has had a pretty good rep for quality high end audio products. I have not been keeping up so I don’t know if its still the case.

I picked up this exact same subwoofer a couple of months ago. You cannot go wrong with it.

Thanks for all the responses guys. I’m definitely going for it.

I picked up the Klipsch R-112SW from WOOT a few Months ago to replace a Klipsch 10 inch down firing sub that was acting up.
The improvement is so noticeable.
You will love the R-12SW.

Anyone who owns it use it for music, or strictly TV / movies?

I’m seeing some interesting Amazon reviews that the woofer starts to rattle after some time and that it’s not the greatest for music. There aren’t many bad reviews (there are a lot of good reviews) so I’m just looking for an objective opinion from someone here.

The model I have is a higher model, R-112SW. It plays music great. I have it on. Maybe 2.5 or 3. Very powerful full bass, no mud at all. Very clean.
I think the R-12SWi is probably similar.

i currently have a hard wired klipsch left, center, and right speaker. does anyone know how to hook this up to your receiver? any thoughts that the wireless function could lag compared to a sub that is hard wired?

it looks like it can take a “Sub” output from the receiver in the “LFE” port which is just the white of the white/red. So if your receiver has subwoofer out, just run that one line to the white port, it would seem.

Yes, you can use a subwoofer cable (rca cable) to connect subwoofer out to LFE if there is one rca port on your receiver. If there are two, you’ll use a red/white rca to connect both to the red and white plugs on the woofer

Woo Hoo! My Woot Order is a’comin!
BUT… via USPS? I hope the postman does not think a subwoofer will fit in my mailbox…

Is there anyone else experiencing issues with USPS?
apparently my woofer left the warehouse on the 30th, went through a couple of stops and got “stuck” since December 2nd.I’m not even sure where.
USPS tracking doesn’t have any info nor an ETA for delivery…

I know all carriers are seriously behind. It does show that it departed a facility on 12/3. Give it another day. If no movement, you might check with USPS.

Also, please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

Thank you for your reply. yeah the “facility” is only about 60miles from here…even by feet it wouldn’t take 3 days. I didn’t contact woot cust. service since is not their fault. It was shipped right away and out of woot’s control. Waiting time on usps call center (just few minutes ago when I tried) was 50 minutes…I hung up. On top of that the “welcome message” states operators don’t have more info than the ones you can see yourself on the website…bottom line, yes. All I can do is wait.