pricing for future reference

the matching pair is available on www.woot.com

Price comparator post ! - Is this a good deal ? Let’s see ! :slight_smile:

New Klipsch RC-35 Center Channel Speaker, for $199.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x Klipsch RC-35 Center Channel Speaker

To access the price comparator links, click here
And to compare with Froogle, Amazon and eBay, click here

http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.jpg

Hmmm, just came from next door and lo and behold is the center speaker complete the whole set. Very thoughtful…

Isn’t that just so convenient? Those woot folks are so thoughtful.

I have this speaker and I can’t say enough good things about it. Klipsch is the only brand of speaker I recommend to my friends when asked.

Perhaps they’re being nice because of their inability to get the sites up on time last night. Either way the two items are a nice little package.

Go Idaho! We appear to be number one on both sites (so far) as far as sales go. Either we know a good deal when we see one, or Woot has trained a great bunch of suckers here. (I mean that in the nicest way) Anyhow, we are doing everything we can to help support the “Keep the Servers Alive Fund” for Woot.

How does this compare to Klipsch’s Synergy Series SC-5 center channel speaker?

I am replacing my SC-5 with this one. The SC-5’s sound quality seems to be hindered by its small size. Plus the Synergy line is, I think, the lower end speakers klipsch produces, but don’t quote me on that. Appearance wise I would tend to believe that due to the fact that the SC-5 does not look to be near the quality of the one for sale tonight. As far as sound quality, I don’t have access to any high-end audio stores in this part of Idaho, and I am not an audiophile, so I will not comment on sound quality other than to say that the SC-5 seems to be almost excessive in treble and lacking in bass, (but again, this is likely due to its small size).

Thanks for your thoughtful response.

alright! just brightened up north dakota!!

Dammit, and I just got an Epos ELS3C center channel speaker for $300 to complete my surround sound collection! Why, oh WHY couldn’t they have had this speaker last month!

Does anybody know if Klipsch is really honoring the warranty? They are known for being very strict with their warranties unless it’s from a klipsch authorized dealer.

In for one…to match the RF-35’s from Woot!

Center Channel Speaker… why exactly is it the most important one?
seems expensive

The center channel plays the majority of voice/dialog in music/movies.

has there ever been a wooter in Montana? I’ve never seen that state highlighted… ??

Do they have people there? I thought all of them moved to places where food & water were easier to find. lol

Someone asked about this on the main Woot site. These speakers do have banana connectors on the back for use with the (much easier to use) banana plugs. You need to pull the little round cap off of the center of the binding post to gain access to the banana connector. Just an FYI for those who did not realize this. By the way, I got mine today and I am very happy with them so far. Treble is a definitely bright, but I adjusted it so that I am happy with the sound. They are nicely built and quite heavy. To those that purchased this, or the other set on the main site, I hope you all enjoy them. They seem to be great speakers.