Klipsch Reference 12" 600W Subwoofer

I will buy this speaker purely for the fact you drew my attention to the 11.

Amen brother, back when they made the JBL L100, people didn’t need subwoofers, amplifiers had better dynamic power, and listening to Pink Floyd was a whole different experience. I had a pair of these in college

http://product-images.highwire.com/5792380/7657-4.jpg

Do you have an R-10SW or an R-110SW? Because they are not the same. Nor is an R-12SW the same as an R-112SW. The ‘100’ series is head and shoulders above the non-100 series subs.

That’s the one - the RS10W. I bought it based on reviews and have been quite happy with it.

I think they had been talking to Elon Musk! It must be Klipsch’s version of Ludicrous mode… it would probably make the concrete crack in your foundation!

Only if it is a B Flat Thump…or an F sharp boogie woogie.

Honestly this is astep up from the Polk 10in version but if you’re going to dump this much money on asub considering going a little deeper into your wallet and checking out the various home theater magazine’s best subs under a thousand and call it a day otherwise this will just hold you for a little while until you outgrow it.

It should be noted that I’m a bit unique in that I have populated my home theater speakers with old 70s Tech that I have rewired as need be, so I’ve got a modern Denon receiver feeding a front stage with 2 Fisher cabinets with 15 inch woofers and a center speaker with a 12 inch woofer, I like theater level sound, if you have a small listening area then this subwoffer will probably be all you ever need but really at least look at things a little more expensive otherwise maybe just get the $100 Polk 10 inch :wink:

For true surround sound, you need 5.

Just received my Klipsch subwoofer. Missing speaker grille!