Klipsch RF-25 Floorstanding Loudspeaker - 2 Pack

so due to “2 for tuesday” do you get 2 or 4 speakers???

These are absolutely fantastic speakers at a great price!

That’s the next best price online, 264/each.

Klipsch is top quality and these would make kickass fronts for a home theatre system.

Yet more reviews…

Discontinued product, but normally ran around $900 a pair. Great product. Great Price.

In for 3!

So you get 4 speakers when you order one? since it’s 2 for tuesday

To clear things up, you get 2 speakers for todays price, not 4. These speakers sell in singles.

You get 2 speakers, one set of 2

Qty: 2 Klipsch RF-25 Floorstanding Loudspeaker

Those are RF-52’s

I already have a pair of Klipsch floor speakers otherwise I’d snatch these up. A good deal for great speakers.

I would purchase 2 pairs of these for my home theatre system if I didn’t already own a Klipsch home theatre system. The Tractrix horns give some of the cleanest high notes of any speaker I’ve ever encountered. Their woofers also perform admirably, even after years of heavy use.

Buy.com has them for %526.00.

I’d never have anything that big in my house though.

Almost makes me wish I had a need for them. I demoed speakers for months when I put together my home theater, and these were right in the front of the pack, just ahead of Monitor Audio and DefTech. Had I not fallen head over heels for a pair of NHTs, I’d probably have two of these in my living room right now.

Long story short, I have no reservations about endorsing this Woot…

Nice. I love the giant horn. If I didn’t already have JBL floorstandings, I’d get this.

At least they are new and come with the 5 year warranty.

I still enjoy the pair of Klipsch Forte speakers I bought back in the mid 1980’s

Exactly what I was wondering.

Definitely.

Although, if you’re plotting revenge on the people downstairs, a huge subwoofer might be of more use. If you just want to mask it, though, then you should be a-ok.

(You will, of course, need an amp, or at least a receiver with one built-in.)

I bought the RF35s last year from Woot and LOVE them. Those were slightly bigger, 8" woofers instead of 6.5.

I’m tempted to get these for part of a 7.1 system with the rf35 being my main fronts, these being the sides.

Bah! Stupid small Cambridge apartments! I would totally get these.