Klipsch RoomGroove iPod Speaker System

**Item: **Klipsch RoomGroove iPod Speaker System
Price: $69.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $15 Two-Day OR $18 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Klipsch RoomGroove iPod Speaker System)

[Search Google](Google RoomGroove iPod Speaker System)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
8/13/2013 - $69.99 (Woot Plus)

Aaaaaaaaaand the site stops responding. Nice job ubbernoober.

woot needs to rethink their anti-bot tactics.

GOT IT!!! killed all the other bandwidth coming in / leaving the house and FINALLY GOT IT!!

No Bots were used in the ordering of this BoC

Congrats! I think I was right behind you… got it in the card and hit the big gold button and went into limbo…

Wtg noob. By the way this thing looks like a sweet deal. $139 on amazon prime right now, good reviews there and 3.5 stars from cnet.

lol… had over 20 added to cart over the course of the day… 5 were in processing queue and got denied

Not sure why you guys think it’s bots. Been watching the past day or so, and those must be some pretty dedicated bots to have at least 10-25+ woots.

I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve been able to click the “order” button only to come up dry. It’s actually more disappointing than if it sells out before you make it to checkout.

Completely agree with you there

Doesn’t look like it works with iPhone 4 or 5. Deal breaker.

Same tip, since Woot has started adding the dots before the URL to prevent bots:

Use the Chrome highlight => right-click => go to link feature. It will save a lot of frustration. :slight_smile:

I did the copy and paste, but it didn’t work. Is it because I was too late?