Klipsch S4i Rugged In-Ear Headphones

Does this have a straight audio jack or a L-shaped one?

I have a pair of the S3i headphones and I really like the sound of them. They’re not the best but they’re certainly worth this price tag.

narrow straight line jack fits otterbox and ballistic cases with deep recesses. dropped the bud portion in the water today ,still work fine

I bought these. Straight plug. Great sound. Can’t beat the price for the level of quality given.

I bought them too. Great sound, especially at the price.

A few things to keep in mind:

• Make sure you size the inserts properly to your ear canals… if they aren’t properly sized the sound will be lousy.
  • You may need to insert them at weird angles if you have a weird head. Like me.
  • When using the proper inserts and properly inserted you won’t be able to hear things around you. Don’t use these if you’re driving, biking, or doing other things where you need to remain aware of your surroundings.

So…does anyone know if they work with the “Lifeproof” case. I love the case except for having to use an adapter to get headphones to fit. Every adapter I’ve had shorts out after a month or two. Frustating!!

Interesting picture. I can’t think of a more inappropriate time to be wearing wired ear-buds. He’s risking life and limb and decides to make it that much easier to fall by asking for a tangled mess of trouble. lol

At first I thought the same thing, but then I realized he is crawling on the ground and they are using camera angles to make it look like he is climbing a wall.

Is Woot an authorized reseller of these headphones? I’ve had Klipsch replaced other pairs before (one paid of s4i they replaced 3 times!) but only if the retailer is an authorized retailer.

Yes we are. We buy directly from them. Their reps often participate in our daily threads when we’re selling their products.

Does anyone know how long these headphones are? I know there’s some standard length for headphones (I think it’s 4 ft or 5 ft?), just curious what the length of these are as I’m a pretty tall dude (6’4") and short headphones are a dealbreaker.

Otherwise, these look great and I’m certainly interested! My Bose IE2s are really acting up on me…but that in-ear fit <3

We don’t have samples but our Klipsch rep thinks the cord is 55" long. Hope that helps.

When will woot! be offering the Klipsch A5i Sport In-Ear Headphones? I’m getting ready to run a marathon and I heard this model is the best for not falling out of your ear while on the run.

Thanks! I’m willing to take a risk on that. This is just a significant value not to

I HIGHLY recommend trying a pair of those over-the-ear headphones out first before committing to a more expensive model. In my own experience, they really hurt my ear and kind of cut in to the top of them during extended periods of use

Thanks for the feedback, what pair do you recommend that don’t fall out easily?

I used to use something like this for a long time: https://www.google.com/shopping/product/13352527392063096028?q=sony+sports+earbuds&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.65397613,d.b2I,pv.xjs.s.en_US.Cf9mlb6I5DA.O&biw=1734&bih=924&tch=1&ech=1&psi=kUZZU_iRNoTf2QXk24DYCQ.1398359699527.5&sa=X&ei=pUZZU9DIIoTa2AWGioGIBw&ved=0CPUFEPMCMAs
because they were so cheap and easily replaceable. Arguably build the quality was not comfortable at all (it’s not padded it was really just plastic) and the sound quality was medeocre at best. But it was so cheap I could replace them all the time

something like this: Google Shopping - Product not found seems more comfortable but same sound quality

something like this: https://www.google.com/shopping/product/12978961969708306092?q=sony+sports+earbuds&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.65397613,d.b2I,pv.xjs.s.en_US.Cf9mlb6I5DA.O&biw=1734&bih=924&tch=1&ech=1&psi=kUZZU_iRNoTf2QXk24DYCQ.1398359699527.5&sa=X&ei=pUZZU9DIIoTa2AWGioGIBw&ved=0CIkGEPMCMAw looks to be solid in both

both are low-cost enough to try them out and see what you like/don’t like about over-ear style like this before making a considerable investment

Right now? They’re under Tech here on Woot in the headphone sale. Couple of colors, but here’s one.

These things sound like crap. I’ve heard tin cans on strings with higher fidelity. I’m sticking with skull candy from here on out.