Klipsch S4i Rugged In-Ear Headphones

Bought a set of these a month ago. The only thing that I’ve ever purchased on Woot that I regret. Very tinny sound, which is surprising for a brand such as Klipsch which I have followed for decades. I would have returned them if it wasn’t such a hassle. My advice is to pass on these

Glad to hear it’s not just me pbodkin. And after hearing that klipsch is so good with warranty replacements, I went and filled out the form on their website but have yet to hear anything from them. Dissapointing.

As I mentioned last time these were on here, I could not get these things to stay in my ears no matter what size ear bud was used. The only fix was to reverse the sides (L in R, R in L), which does work but starts to cause discomfort after 20 minutes of use. Also, after using this while working out, the play/pause button no longer works properly (does not “click” when depressed, does not always function).

Other than maybe casual walking, I would not recommend these if you do actually work out in them.