Klipsch Synergy SLX On-Wall Speaker - 2 Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Klipsch Synergy SLX On-Wall Speaker - 2 Pack
$299.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 2 Klipsch Synergy SLX LCR On-Wall Speaker

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Froogle/Google Product Search

Not many on Froogle, but the woot price sure does look darn good to me, considering the ones on Froogle are for a single unit.

Upon further inspection of the specifications, the frequency response is only mediocre for the low-end (82Hz), so you’re going to want to have an additional subwoofer for a more ‘full’ sound.

Track Woot Checker - Price Grabber, Amazon and Froogle links. Fresh prices on today’s item. Don’t buy without first finding out if it’s a good deal. =-D

2fer’s make me happy… even this one… therefore, here’s useful linkage w/ comparison shopping links… it might be too much to get only two of these… but it could work for some… or double up on the double.

So does this mean we get 4 speakers or just 2?

Prepare in advance for the self-proclaimed audiophiles to come out of the woodwork and proclaim the sheer superiority of anything Klipsch.

And then for another group to proclaim these are crap compared to their uber-expensive brand flown in from Bolivia.

Worst. Description. Ever.
I couldn’t get through one sentence before growing murderous at whomever decided alliteration on “sch” would be a “clever” way to highlight the Klipsch.

So, yeah, another question: Two speakers, not two pairs of speakers, right?

Price doesn’t reflect quality. :wink:

$250 for just one…

http://www.google.com/products?q=Klipsch+Synergy+SLX&hl=en&scoring=p

what does “on wall” mean? Cant put them “on floor” or “on cabinet”.

woot! why must you torment me with this deal every month!? Eventually I am going to give in… Maybe today is the day!
My next door neighbor has a very similar set and I envy him while sitting in my apartment listening to his music…

As much as I would love to upgrade the sound system in my room (read: all I have are my laptop’s built in speakers), I’m not willing to spend $300 to do it. Good night.

Polk Audio RM8000T/RM50T Tower Speakers two for 1 were better, But these are cheaper.

product(s):
2 Klipsch Synergy SLX LCR On-Wall Speaker

I would take a wild stab in the dark and say it’s TWO speakers.

Excellent point. By the way, Klipsch speakers are the best speakers man has ever crafted.

not to sound like an idiot, but are these two different types of speakers? They look mis-matched. I’m not a technerd, so these descriptions are lost on me.

$249 a piece from amazon

I own Klipsch promedia 5.1, used it for years. GREAT QUALITY SPEAKERS, LOVE THEM.

one is shown with speaker cover on, the other is off.