Klipsch Synergy SLX On-Wall Speaker - 2 Pack

overstocked has these for 10 bucks less.

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/Klipsch-SLX-On-Wall-Speaker-Priced-Each/2606270/product.html?cid=99016&fp=F

Or you could have 6.1 with a rear center. The Klipsch KSW-12 is a solid powered sub that can be found, on a certain online auction site that Woot doesn’t allow us to say that starts with E, used for pretty cheap. It would compliment these well and for the price, you won’t find a better sub.

I wish people would read listings on other sites before posting false info here. That is priced for EACH speaker.

What is even more funny is that you joined today just so you could post information that is incorrect. I give you an A for effort though.

You sound like a sales rep. You posted a link to these last time. I would report you but take this as a warning. Woot is not here for you to be advertising your stuff on.

Looks like woot made dealcatcher…

Direct Link: http://www.dealcatcher.com/coupons~view_type=10~m=1471~c=97641

I guess I asked for it, but the trouble has yet to come. The mounting bracket has 5 holes for wall screws. I have five of these speakers wall-mounted and I put three screws into heavy-duty drywall anchors for the vertically mounted speakers, and 4 for the horizontal center channel. They have held up for a year and a half, and I’m not the least bit worried about them, so I would say that you can easily mount them to drywall without stud support. And if you’re a nervous nellie - use 50 pound wall anchors and all five screw holes. I think that can handle a 10 pound speaker.

As far as the speakers themselves, coupled with a decent subwoofer, these are great speakers, especially for this price. The mounting brackets are a great extra, too. Mount the bracket on the wall, then snap the speaker into the braket and then it swivels 15 degrees in either direction so you can point them toward your listening position. The grill is also magnetically mounted, so they are easily removed if you want (great for showing them off to people.)

I will happily take your “crappy” Klipsch"t" speakers off your hands since you are SOOOOOO unhappy with them. You probably aren’t driving them right nad you probably have them in a room of 5’ X 5’. These speakers need room to breath. They also take time to break in. You sound like a sales rep for BOSE or something. How much are they paying you for posting false info on this site?

Uh, this is for a pair. And that for the price of one! This is one of the best deals of the last few weeks.

Um, that’s PER SPEAKER.

not a good deal at all… at least the price… go here to get it cheaper and free 3 day shipping… lol http://www.vanns.com/shop/servlet/item/features/544400216?v_c=GoogleBase

As a registered United States Audio Component Divorce Attorney, I feel I must correct this post. In addition to the five year cohabitation policy, Federal Law states you must additionally see that the product you wish to “upgrade” must be kept in the manner to which it has become accustomed. To wit: same (or of higher quality) reisitance, impedance, wattage…if the speaker was raised with grunge, it must be kept with grunge; if the speaker gets the occasional beer spray moisture treatment, that must continue as well. I have defended numerous rejected speakers, and let me tell you, their immoral ex’es severely pay the price. Wronged speakers can call me at (8 hundred) DIV-COMPONENT.

WootVan Schockmeister
CAL
Component Attorney At Law

You know, if you guys really want to pay more per speaker, you can just send us extra money.

FYI:
Impedence (Z ohms) = SQRT(R^2 + (XL - XC)^2)
Where R is DC Resistance, XL = Inductive Reactance (2piFL) and XC = Capacitive Reactance (1/(2piFC)) … L=Inductance in HENRYS, C=Calacitance in microFarads, F=Frequency in Cycles/Second

A fool and his money are… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m reasonably sure this is only the case for rear-firing ported speakers. While these speakers are ported, the ports are on the front; I would not expect proximity to the walls to effect performance by much with these.

Regards,
G…

For those of you worried about the MDF - it is not visible at all. The entire speaker is encased in gray matte plastic.

Hah! You should actually make that a link on the page “for those of you who feel compelled to pay twice as much for the same product, here, have ours, send us the rest of the cash via paypal”

You can easily make this a good deal 2-4-Tuesday: for $599.98

Schoot, I will charge you 4 timesch the price and throw in schome free schpeaker wire, schome made for tv productsch, and a B Schit extended warranty with a $300 deductible.

WOW - I thought this was a hilarious description. It could have been more technical about the product itself, but I thought it was very funny…and I work for Klipsch.

Nice job woot.