Klipsch T5 2nd Gen True Wireless Earbuds - Silver

Klipsch T5 2nd Gen True Wireless Earbuds - Silver

Klipsch make some of the best home audio speakers… I’d imagine they put some of that knowledge into these… or they just licensed out the name. Doubt the later

Home speakers and ear buds with Bluetooth technology are like comparing apples to oranges. These buds sound excellent , WHEN WORKING. Bluetooth can be a pain on its own, but with these buds are the most fickle pairing/charging buds ever had. Mine were delivered defective, probably why they are on sale.

1 Like

Mine arrived defective as well, the right earbud couldn’t hold battery for even a minute. Package and case is undoubtedly high quality but the technology on the earbuds is lacking, I can’t believe something as basic and important as the battery for a wireless set is an issue. Seriously considering returning them instead of pursuing a replacement, for the one earbud I could (sort of) hear the sound quality I would say it sounded okay with a bit lack of bass which supposedly could be fixed by tuning the equalizer via their app. Wouldn’t recommend tbh.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

I am definitely returning these. I am also having issues with these finicky half charging half connecting earbuds. I wanted to use these for my zoom calls at work but I am done wasting time trying to even get them charged.

Same for me and Klipsch replaced for me with new. ;D

worth 50$ imo not the best headphones i own (Missing a little bass, but sounds good otherwise) . But the ANC makes up for it!

1 Like

How did you get in contact with Klipsch CS? or did you go through woot

The warranty link in the features has contact info:

Warranty: 2 Year Klipsch Manufacturer Limited Warranty

1 Like

Should have checked the forum first…

Earbuds arrived last night. Right bud is completely dead. Plus, the button feels like it’s been damaged from someone repeatedly pressing it trying to get it to power on.

Waiting to hear back from Woot. Wouldn’t recommend purchasing.

Earbud not charging?

Here’s some things to try. Also, make sure you give it a full overnight charge.

1 Like

They arrived last night, and the right bud was dead. Gave it a full overnight charge. Right bud still won’t respond (tried everything, including holding down the button for 8secnds in the case to get it to re-pair to the left bud).

Also concerning, the left bud won’t charge above 70%. Between that and the left button feeling damaged, this absolutely doesn’t seem like a new product. Very unhappy with the situation.

Hi there. Look at the bottom of the page linked above in my post. There’s a link on how to sync the two earbuds.

If you prefer to return them, reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

I have already followed those steps to re-pair the headphones. However, this has caused the left headphone to unpair from my phone, and it now won’t reconnect. I’ve owned QCY, Xiaomi, Soundcore and MPow TWS headphones and this is the first time I’ve ever had connectivity issues / a dead unit. Just a terrible product. There are multiple comments on SlickDeals with other customers having exactly the same issues.

Also, telling the customer they’re using the product incorrectly isn’t the best approach here. The button on the defective earbud is clearly distorted from misuse, and the working headphone won’t charge beyond 70%. At best, this is terrible quality control by Klipsch. At worst, this is a refurbished / returned product being passed off as new.

I emailed customer service about the problem over 6 hours ago, and have yet to receive a response. 15 year Amazon customer. First time Woot customer. Don’t think I’ll be back.

Hi there. Wasn’t implying you were using it incorrectly. I was giving you some troubleshooting ideas. We’ve had earbuds in the past where people didn’t realize that you the buds had to be paired together.

You should have seen a screen after submitting the CS form that you’d hear back in about 24 hours. It’s often less but this is Monday so they have to catch up from the weekend. They’ll get to you as soon as they can.

I went through the manufacturer and they handled it quickly