Knight Flight Batman

$58 bucks and $9 shipping from an independent supplier through Amazon.

This one sucks the big
BAT-----man.

I love RC heli’s, but I wouldn’t give my last $2 for this POS. Amazon (WOOT), what are you thinking about ?~?~?

I’m guessing this would last all of maybe one hour before disintegrating into a zillion pieces, but I still might buy one just to see it…

seriously? Why even sell this carp? What has Woot become, a chinese dumping ground? Wallyworld has similar junk daily just down the street in ANY direction!

It’s the Knight Flight Batman woot deserves, but not the one it needs. So we’ll buy it because our kids can play with it. Because it’s not our toy, it is a silent guardian, a watchful protector… a Knight Flight Batman…

i dont know, flying the helicopters around is pretty damn fun. Now flying Batman around is just too tempting.
Combine them and have batman vs helicopter in an all out air battle…i dont think i can resist… woot!

I live in
WASH state, but apparently,
WA state is full of BatMan lovers. This is definitely a candidate for the WORST WOOT EVER

All of you naysayers don’t get it. This is here so we can give him a Woot Screaming Monkey skin and torment people in more sustained ways.

fine. i bought it. my 77th woot. is woot happy now? are they pleased with my purchase?

because i sure the hell am!!

NICE! I thought the same thing. I’d rather see this as Inspector Gadget.

Technology is ruining my QP attempts… :frowning:

For some reason was not signed in, so missed the amazon… then I had to wait for youtube to play the video so I didn’t post some lame crackheads personal video… so missed that one too.

Hmmm… maybe I need some of Superman’s powers to beat this Batman botheration.

I’m almost ready for a return visit of Ye Olde NonPersian Rug from Romania.

Great Scott Batman! I can see this chopper spinning into oblivion. It has no lever arm on the tail rotor to keep it from precessing.

Do you think your average 7 yr. old could handle these controls - or are they too complex?

Ha! done with my Xmas shopping before May

That depends. Did you buy three?

This is awesome, I wish I had a kid to buy it for.

My two 6 year olds can fly my fleet of micro helis. Cant imagine batman would be much tougher

I’ll wait for the Sir Superman chopper.

If I were to buy 3 of these, would they all be on different frequencies, so two other people can fly theirs at the same time?