Knight Flight Batman

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Knight Flight Batman
$12.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

hey hey hey

Holy woot-off Batman!

I bought one of these when they were on here a week or two back. It’s a lot of fun to play with. Easy to control and flies great, highly recommended!

I bought this when it was offered a few weeks ago. It broke in less than 48 hours.

This is a quality post if I ever saw one.

Fun toy. Bought a couple last week from woot. The charging port is in a rather awkward spot…

Holy buck, fatman. You cannot be serious.

Batman in action

good amazon reviews (from some wooters)

It looks like the running theme is that you have control over up and down, but no control over forward to back! Hahaha!

I thought this was a “Knife Fight Batman” and got really excited for a second.

Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Bandai-88166-Knight-Flight-Batman/dp/B003Y8YLOQ

I agree I bought one a few weeks back and I ahhh I mean the kids love it
It takes a little to trim it from spinning but once you get it it’s a lot of fun
Worth the price I might buy another

Holy guano hits the fan, Batman!

No, it isn’t.

Hmmmmmm…

Now only if this Batman can shoot things… would be great if this shot missiles? Does it shoot anything? That would be awesome! Or maybe if you could take off the hood and reveal a secret flying Bruce Wayne. Awesome too!! Flying Joker maybe?? That would be great as well… just wondering what will be coming next…

Is this supposed to replace the flying monkey?! Awful replacement if I do say so myself… I have a fondness for that little guy.

Like anyone could even know that, Napoleon!

DA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BATWOOT!