Knightly Knerd

i stared long and hard at the dragon carcass and could NOT for the life of me figure out what the red things on the dragon were. the only thing i could vaguely make out was a football.
i guess i’m too old and a little too far removed from high school and letterman jackets…
and i had to read the comments to figure out that that red thing is supposed to be a SHOE. i dunno, i think the art is a little too stylized here. at least for me.

I appreciate the irony of this phrase in the ‘This Shirt Tells the World’ portion:

“and the knight is a symbol of intelligence, an intelligence we all, conquering that belief…”

Neat design, geeks unite! :smiley:
liked your other stuff too :slight_smile:

I don’t know how much of a nerd he can be with those bitchin’ pork chop sideburns. He must be an Elvis fan.

Ah, the perfect shirt to get beaten up in!

Very nice. :slight_smile:

i dunno about this shirt… the first thing i thought of when i saw it was Columbine.

for me it just don’t sit right.

Contrary to popular belief, not all nerds go on to own successful software companies. As much as this one loss hurt the poor dragon’s football scholarship, the nerd’s many years of swirlies, dead legs, and being shoved into his own locker by the dragon will always be with him, crippling his ego, sabotaging his future relationships, and torturing him with nightmares, for which he’ll seek therapy – only it won’t work because the damage is too deep-seated.

When the dragon’s superior social skills eventually lead him to a successful sales career, the nerd has moved back to his parents’ basement, wiling away the hours writing bad poetry, a repeated draft of The Great American Novel chapter 1, and playing World of Warcraft. He’ll find solace in meaningless accomplishments, like becoming moderator of various online forums and a Wikipedia administrator.

I like how the nerd’s description of the imagery made it into the “This shirt tells the world” section.

LETTER jackets.
a Letterman Jacket is part of a $900 suit.

Now who’s he going to hang out with in the Dungeon???

I love the subject matter and this is a really clean, readable design. How could I not get one? Well done.

Totally awesome! I love the jock’s little feet. And the nerd’s highwater pants.

as a former jock with a more-than-prominent nerdy side, i am offended by this.

i’ll take two.

and it is “letterman’s” jacket.

a letterman is one who get’s a letter for participating (usually a starter or a significant contributor) in a varsity sport. the jacket belongs to the letterman. therefore, it is a letterman’s jacket.

Just in time for convention season, this could be a popular shirt in the D&D rooms…

I wish I had a dragon on my high school football team. We would’ve been awesome!

Shouldn’t being old make it more obvious, seeing as letterman’s jackets reached their popularity peak in the 80’s?

I believe that is the dragon’s foot, shoed in a red converse all-star.

im slightly suspicious that the nerd may have murdereded the dragon in its sleep.