KnIndustrie 8-Pc Bronze Italian Cookware

Has anyone had any luck finding information on how they COOK? I think we can all agree they are beautiful to look at, but that’s a bit irrelevant if they do not cook evenly. I’ve searched the web and find nothing about their functionality.

For induction, try the Circulon (pro) induction ready set at Costco, about $150 if I recall and they work great, non-stick, heavy bottom plates that heat up quickly, sides are aluminum to conduct the heat up.
AND, as a woodworker, these handles are just bandsawn hardwood, and they will break in two places along the grain lines (back lower corner or front where it hooks over the pot).
These look like something you would see in a modern art museum, not a working kitchen.
And as far as using the lid for a trivet or serving tray, just look at the center of gravity to see how long it would take for your soup to be all over the ‘slab’.

The price on these makes them interesting except I can’t find a single review anywhere online. Other than references back to this sale I can hardly find any discussion of them at all. Feels like betting blind, I don’t think I can pull the trigger unless someone can dig up more third party info.

I love the smart design and the quality. Do they nest into each other for easy storage?

http://www.knindustrie.it/en/products/foodwear/ shows more about the cookware, including how they nest. It shows a metal handle.

http://www.choixdesign.com/casserole-basse-whitepot-34-poignee-couvercle.html shows more pictures plus a video of the cookware in use.

I googled and arrived at the same website prior to posting my comment, and seen the picture. The one’s in the picture are not the same. If you look carefully you will notice the nested pots in the picture are not as high as the pots offered through woot. My question is do these specific four pots offered on woot actually nest into each other? Including the pasta pot (size unknown on the specs), and low casserole pot (size unknown on the specs).

If the handle breaks, the emergency room costs will be higher than the cost of the pots.

But the way the handle is used, with a firm grip on both top and bottom, there will be little stress on the narrow grain “fault lines.” I think.

I wouldn’t even say for looks… their site is hideous! Feels like I stepped right back into 1995 Internet.

You-ah no like “retro” paisano?