Knives!

This is so aggravating!! Yesterday I finally got my Ken Onion Wrinkle - Brown. Paid 34.99 for it and today you have the red… a color I would have preferred and it’s only 29.99. Again… very aggravating!

“That’s not a knife! THIS is a knife!” (shwiiiing!!)

how long are the throwing knives?

Six inches from the tip of the blade to the end of the handle. The blade itself is approximately 3 inches

http://www.amazon.com/Uzi-UZK-TRW-003-Throwing-Straight-Stainless/dp/B00CS887P2

I like Ken Onion and I love CRKT knives, and have a few Onion CRKTs. The Wrinkle has got to be one of the ugliest knives I’ve ever seen. Look at the graceful handle shape of the Swindle and the Speed Bump (Kershaw, but an Onion design) and then look at this thing. I could literally poop out something nicer looking.

Hey Staff… The knife I got (Brown Wrinkle)says it’s a first run. Any idea how many were in that first run? Were they all one handle color?

So Staff… no answer? Why not offer me a credit for the difference… Hello, are you out there?

Ugly is in the eye of the beholder! (That sounds very familiar.) The A-10 Warthog is ugly… but very effective at what it does. So is this knife. The feel in your hand and the stability of the grip under use might change your opinion! (Probably not… it sure isn’t “pretty”) This is a great heavy duty work knife design though.