Kobra LED Color Changing Light Bulb

Kobra LED Color Changing Light Bulb

Everything here describes this as being four bulbs per purchase. I bought these weeks ago, got two remotes and four bulbs in each of two boxes. A “two pack” (with just two bulbs and one remote), which I just received, isn’t what I expect. Got the earlier buy for a son, who loves them; now I want one - don’t make me have to steal a box of his…

I’m trying to figure out whether there are two different listings for these. If so, they are charging the same amount for twice as much product in the one case I apparently hit on this last buy. Or maybe they packaged this wrong??.

I’m pretty sure I have the box it came in, and the tracking slip which usually comes in the same package too. Luckily I haven’t lit the sacrificial “amazon boxes” fire yet, there’s still time for an Invocation of Justice (i.e., a curse) or two (hate to let a good fire go to waste)…

By the way - did you ever notice, if they leave the boxes out in the rain, most of the packing tape Comes Loose, right?

Yeah man, I never leave the cake out in the rain either.

Paging @pepper114

1 Like

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

There’s cake?

2 Likes

If you look in your order history it should show if you bought a different two pack, but its possible the wrong item got shipped.

It’s Woot. They’re great at shipping hoof picks.

2 Likes

OUCH! You guys don’t want me looking TOO closely at my order history, that will only reveal (to me, anyway) how I’ve been spending way too much on this place…

Does the webpage show me the same “order history” info? Because on my PHONE the amount of scrolling is seriously ridiculous.

Yup.

1 Like
2 Likes

I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD CATCH THAT!

THANK YOU!!!

Gawd, what a whiney song .lol

1 Like

Better?

1 Like

Better.

BSEG

1 Like