Kodak 12 Megapixel Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
it takes wooters.us to make a woot off right

Kodak 12 Megapixel Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom [Refurbished] - $49.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Kodak C190 12MP Digital Camera w/ 5X Optical Zoom, Smart Capture, Panorama Stitch & Face Detection

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Kodak 12 Megapixel Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom
$49.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Kodak C190 12MP Digital Camera w/ 5X Optical Zoom, Smart Capture, Panorama Stitch & Face Detection

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Hooray! That’s the woot I know and love! Refurbs ahoy!

Product Website

Wow I just bought this camera, its a pretty quality product. I enjoy it a lot.

Previous Woot

In Texas we play Gowalla, not Foursquare!

Silly Woot.com, have you abandoned your Texas roots for the wild rain forest Seattle life already? :slight_smile:

Oh wow, I just found out I needed a new digital camera. I dropped mine and broke the screen so this is perfect.

Kodak’s customer service policy is pretty dismal. For instance, they carry replacement manuals, drivers, etc. but you have to purchase them, not simply download at will.

Also, some people I know were told they dropped and/or abused their camera when it broke, and so Kodak refused to service it. They had done no such thing, but try telling that to a corporation.

ALWAYS ignore amount of megapixels and look towards the maker of the lens. THAT is where the real quality lies.

In my experience, Carl Zeiss makes the best lenses for conventional cameras such as this.

A video review, courtesy of tiger direct and computer.tv

It appears there is no view finder but otherwise a solid camera.

$104 new at woot’s new owners.

Amazon link

Do refurb cameras steal souls as effectivly as new ones, or do you end up with a torn-soul-Voldemort-esque effect where’s torn into seven pieces?

It’s gotten some decent reviews around the web.

Here is a video review from SAMANTHA… she is awesome…

Great looking deal if the camera has good reviews.

http://rewardslink.info/flash/images/19.gif

:slight_smile:

While I have never owned this model, I have had several different models of Kodak digital cameras. I have had issues with all of them (battery dying right away, not turning on, screen dying). I would definitely think twice before buying another Kodak product.

I thought that Woot offered an overnight shipping option. I would love a new camera, by Friday would be great. I’m taking my 8 year old daughter to a “Me and My Gal” Girl Scout Camp. aahhh to have misquitos all over and no AC, that’s the life.

I’ve gone through the order process and can’t find a way to get overnight shipping. Can someone tell me where to find it - or is overnight shipping not an option. Maybe it was just for Father’s Day or something?

To be honest, I’ve been thinking about getting a new camera… but with average reviews only, not sure if it’s worth dropping the cash.

If I were to get a camera I’d be thinking about getting one of those tough, indestructible, waterproof ones like the Exilim.