Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Kodak EasyShare C743 7MP Digital Camera
  • 1 Kodak EasyShare Printer Dock ser. 3
  • 1 Kodak Printer Dock Travel Bag

Anybody know anything about this?

Anyone have knowledge of this camera?

http://www.google.com/products?q=Kodak+7.1MP+Camera+%26+Printer+Dock+&show=dd

Looks like a crappy old camera. Does anyone have proof against this?

could be better but still not too bad… seems overpriced for a refurb… though maybe not
where is my bag of crap :frowning:

sorry woot… camera looks good but i wouldn’t pay that much for a printer… if i want printed photos i go to the store… i’m all about the digital photo albums that save paper

I hate Kodak digital cameras. Goodnyt woot… til tomorrow.

I have this, and it takes amazing pictures. Quick and easy interface and easy to print things out. I only wish I hadn’t paid so much for mine. And before it is asked: It is Mac compatible.

http://www.google.com/products?q=Kodak+7.1MP+Camera+%26+Printer+Dock&btnG=Search&hl=en&show=dd

Without the bonus bundle. Decent.

Froogle

Hmm, it’s re-furbished on woot though. Decent woot with the Bonus Bundle, but not enough for me to want to buy one.

Under $100 for the standalone camera on Tiger Direct

Tigerdirect link

Great combo, camera takes pretty decent shots (except for dark) and the printer is pretty good.

This is a good Woot. Camera is pretty good and with the printer thrown in…it is a deal

I bought the camera (w/o dock etc) a couple of weeks ago at Staples. I really like the camera–takes decent pictures, easy to use.

Google Product Search

I wish it was just the printer… everyone and their mother has a digicam already.

i think woot is on a deleting comment rampage anyway it looks like a nice camera and with the printer i think its a pretty good buy i would buy it if i didnt have my camera which i almsot lost today

I just sold my Kodak on fleabay, Just the camera for 199 not including shipping. So this is quite nice.