Kodak Alkaline Batteries - 5 Sizes

Thanks. I tried that but obviously the wrong way. Will keep trying.

OK guys and gals, here’s the photo of the box and battery I mentioned. Just had a brain cramp and forgot how to use Photobucket.

Our family purchases Kodak batteries all the time whenever we see & need them (which is A LOT with our children, toys, remotes, flashlights, etc.) & we’ve been quite happy with them. Sure I don’t think they last as long as Duracell or the bunny, but they also cost half the price and have definitely lasted far more than half as long! (Better than any brand we’ve tried not named Duracell or Energizer!) I’d be in for more today for sure if I didn’t just stock up.

This is a good deal, but you’re harshing by buzz, Woot! I need an assortment, like 6-10 of each kind not just 20 AAAs.

Every time I have bought batteries from woot they are crap. You would be better off buying dollar store batteries because that is what you are getting. Even the name brand batteries I bought had very little charge. I think manufacturers like dumping old useless batteries to woot suckers…

The image you posted are the “MAX” type, the ones for sale today are the “Xtralife” type. I have bought both in the past with good results. Maybe the rep can tell us the difference between the two.

For those who are upset that they dont last as long as a brand new “premium” brand battery… we have bought woot batteries before and for approximately $0.20 per battery, we have been pretty satisfied. Find me a box of “other premium” name brand batteries for $.20 a piece, please.

Seems like a good price for the 9V…

Didn’t do so bad here:
Battery Showdown

This product is made by Kodak need I say more. They aren’t worth anything just ask the former stockholders. Kodak is done.

Anecdotally I have no problem with them. We stocked up a couple of weeks ago on Woot Plus for Christmas. I plan on sticking to rechargeable Rayovac batteries for the digital camera though.

While Kodak indeed made some mistakes in the past (namely failing to fully embrace the Digital Camera technology they themselves invented! …& growing & staying too massive with too many retiree pensions), Kodak is still very much alive & well. In fact, Kodak just successfully fully emerged from restructuring earlier this month on 9/3/13. Many stories in the news on this, but just one example link below:

I bought these the last time around at $15 for 72. Which is about .21 per battery. Same price per unit now.

They’re good batteries. Not Energizer Max, but not $6 for 2xAA either.

Definitely recommend if you have toddlers, and have to power Thomas trains, remotes, Leapsters, and basic household items.

I use them to power the random LED flashlights and Mag-Mini’s I have floating around my house and toolchest.

They’re great for that and at under 25c per battery, a real bargain.

It’s irrelevant whether the batteries were sold by Kodak. Actually, Kodak doesn’t sell any batteries. It’s a question of Quality Control, and as you can see from the battery itself, it states that the batteries were manufactured for Kodak. So if it’s used in one of their products, or has their name, Kodak’s approval is implied. And they were in charge of QC.

As a similar argument, look at an Ipad’s components. Most of them are made by Chinese companies, and not by Apple. But if one of those internal components should explode, guess who will get the blame and lawsuits? Yep, Apple.