Kodak C180 10.2MP Digital Camera

I’m with you except I would describe the sensation as “puckered” or “perked”.

http://images.chickencrap.com/images/1164.jpg

Good price. not fond of the Kodak interface with the computer but my kids liek it. Might just grab one.

I did a ton of research trying to find a CHEAP but decent camera to replace a Canon that just broke and you fill not find a better deal. This is at least $20-$30 cheaper than anywhere else on the same or similar camera.

The computer software turns you off? You know you don’t have to use it right?

Looks good for the price.
In for one.

own it, love it. great price for this cam

Is it just me falling asleep here?? Thanks for the cat pics, crowsnest!

I STILL USE MY OLD CAMERA BUT IT GETS THE JOB DONE!!!

http://www.cksinfo.com/clipart/electronics/cameras/old-camera-1.png

I get to look at a LOT of cameras where I teach and tutor new camera owners. Kodaks are better than many in the area of easy to understand menus and controls. These models often drop the aperture/shutter priority options and the manual exposure option because few people know anything about the relationship between ISO/aperture/shutter speed. IMHO leave it on “P” for “program” and learn to use the exposure compensation control to lighten/darken exposures and you’ll be OK. The intelligent auto isn’t very intelligent and gets it wrong more times than it should. ALSO, attention mommies and daddies: you CANNOT get action stopping sport shots indoors with no flash with these kind of cameras. They are not designed for it. Maybe in a few years when ISOs hit a half-million, but not now. So try you’re luck, but be prepared for blurs. Sit back and enjoy the game.

Don’t encourage the kittys! This in not /b/

No problem…Its what i do!!!

You seen Kippyj around yet? you have that quote about the redhead made me think of her

LoL

Agreed – I had a Fuji that went through batteries like Takeru Kobayashi eats hot dogs…

Go to:

http://acpress.com/freeedit.htm

for info on five 100% free image editing programs that really are good. Easyshare tend to take over everything photographic on your computer.

Word

I really hope this takes better quality photos than the Kodak my boyfriend got for 25$ a year ago…

Limit battery drain by turning of the auto-flash. Set it for flash OFF unless you need to use it. Also, some cameras are constantly focusing when turned on. Disable this feature in the setup menu so it only focuses when you press the stutter half way. Saves more power.

Pardon me for sounding like a know-it-all, but I teach this stuff. 90% of bad shots are user error. 90% of user errors are not have the camera set to the proper resolution, using digital zoom, or trying to shoot pictures the camera is not designed to take (FAST SPORTS INDOORS!!!).

Then there are folks who crop away 90% of the photo and wonder why the remaining photo fragment isn’t very clear…

Me neither, looks like they haven’t been shipped. Who left 5 cases of Lone Star at the Woot distribution center this time?