Kodak C513 5mp 3X Optical Zoom Camera with G600 Printer Dock

In for 1. Why not, right?!

Wow! I am surprised someone actually found that. I consider the 99 bottle of beer on the wall a write up, not a product description :slight_smile:

Note that the description says that you can print from a USB drive also. If you have a memory card and a USB adapter, you have a USB drive.

The 50-page print kit would cost $0.50 every 4x6 page. The 200-page print kit costs $0.30 every 4x6 page, including paper. There’s nothing wrong with those print prices. I haven’t found any better, except for using external ink tanks or cheap refills.

Dye-sublimation makes a continuous tone print and will hold up longer than a normal inkjet print.

Yea I agree.
200 pages kit a $47.22: http://www.thesprintstore.net/Shop/Control/Product/fp/SFV/31590/vpid/5087861/vpcsid/0/rid/123037
This is $0.155 per page. It’s really not bad !

Edit: if you include the cost of the printer/camera, for 200 prints the cost is $0.46, and $0.31 for 400 prints. Still not bad!

i just realized the description is based on the song “go west” by the pet shop boys. i know it from DDR haha here’s the link:

Umm…you mean Go West by the Village People? (Which was later covered by Pet Shop Boys.)