Kodak Easyshare 14MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Kodak Easyshare 14MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom
$89.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

now is the time we must consider a dual bandolier of carrots and a triple day woot off

Hmm. Theres the camera.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!? ANOTHER CAMERA!?!?!?

Damn. Already used the “Shoot me now” joke. Hmmm…

I shutter at the thought of yet another camera during this Woot off!

Hmm. Theres the camera.

My phone does that. And…It’s a phone and stuff too.

I got this a couple weeks ago. Works great. Zooms while recording. Pictures are downright nice.

Buy three!

Sony magically made my order for the 30.00 dash dissapear…anyone else have this happen?

Triple Day Woot Off I support it I love Woot offs

Oh, hell! They should have this camera take pics off all the other cameras that have been on the woot off … We would have 4,375 pics.

Did i miss the BoC ?

so. tired. of. cameras…

Woot, to carry to topic over from the last item, could we have a place where the most useful posts (e.g., what’s a refurb) can either be added to the FAQ or given its own section for “most useful posts”? One post NightGhost gave before helped in discussing formatting beyond the formatting guide, at least one moderator had commonly asked questions in his signature section, and we do get those shipping questions and woot-off questions a plenty. Thanks.

Sad that I have waited all day to actually buy something and have yet to find anything at all interesting. Bring back the blue pills!

Great, now I have the theme for The Golden Girls going through my head. Thanks!

I have a nice digital camera. Better then this one. It’s been dormant for awhile because I use my phone as a camera. I use it as a phone to. This camera couldn’t be used as a phone too can it? :slight_smile:

maybe you would want the blue balls and touch screen too?

I bought the 12 mp version of this last year* — it says 12 mp effective, but it only saves a jpeg and they’re around 2/3 megs

My 7mp Canon saves a 4 mp jpeg…

If it wouldn’t save all the pixels it takes (raw data) it’s not a 14 mp camera…

my big canon shots 8 mp and gives me 8mp of raw data to work with…

• and they were $30 cheaper…