Kodak Easyshare 14MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom

Me too…tried to pay with paypal and then i hit place order and it disappeared. no confirmation email and there’s no history of my order on the sony site. what the heck?

I know the baggie is gone, but I’m still hoping for the Roku I missed last week. C’mon woot!

I really wanted one of those skillets

Sure, you can pretend you have Sprint as your carrier.

community section above, page 2:

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4597234

COME ON! I’ve been waiting the entire wootoff for the Panasonic ZS6 or even the ZS10 again. No more crappy Kodak junk.

why is this woot-off not over?

I’m confused the bag came and went long ago.

The screaming monkey happened before the bag, up is down, left is right, the world doesn’t make sense anymore.

(click, click… BANG!)

Maybe a good chance for something good, any other wooters know what special woot day tomorrow is?

If you get one of these, splurge for the eye-fi card. I love it. I don’t use my camera often, but it’s nice to have my pictures and video automatically uploaded without me having to do anything.

seven hours ago PST

I would like to go to bed but can’t until I am able to go in for 3 monkeys :frowning: I missed the dang monkeys and bag today due to the big button!

How many hours ago Eastern?

:confused: I looked there three times after someone posted they got one on twitter… that’s wierd

Yeah, it’s another camera… but it’s a pretty color, and shiny, too!

I think Nextel would be more convincing but I like where you went with that.

So, would that be less than 7 hours if I lived in New York?

I have a different song stuck in my head since I missed the buckyballs. The wootbot is going to change my words, but tell me if you know which one I am talking about:

“Fuck you and fuck her too!”

wootoffs always end at midnight central. Monkeys can show up at anytime, but a lot of woot-offs end with a monkey. The bag happens mid-late afternoon central unless it’s a special occasion (anniversary, Christmas, etc.) or like recently, when the 1 day wootoff shortly followed giving bags at the anniversary quest game.

See why it might be handy to have a FAQ forum section (you can edit/pick the most important ones), woot?

Looks like they have lots of them too, so people need not worry that they’re taking away the opportunity to buy three of these from others.

It’s just not a woot-off without the theme song.