Kodak Easyshare 14MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Kodak Easyshare 14MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom
$69.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Don’t most people just use their phones as cameras nowadays?

Yea my Galaxy S II Kicks every-camera-they-have-on-here’s ass! NEXT!

Cheap enough to buy three and give out at Christmas time! That’s a lot of MPs…

not me, but i wouldn’t want that camera… blah…taps fingers the BOC is my early birthday gift to myself… so come on B. o. C.

I bought one of these for my father-in-law. It takes crisp pictures and is easy enough for the non-digital-native crowd.

Well, my LG Optimus S camera sucks, so in for 1.

Not for printing photos.

That’s quite the Christmas budget you have if everyone gets a $70 gift.

Sign me up for your Christmas list.

14 mps with a crappy plastic lense…worthless. I dont care if you have 1,298,234 megapixels…you can only do what the lense will allow you. Thats like saying I can get 80 mpg in my car but yet I have no tires…again worthless lol

you know what i think i’ll fix my hair like that of my icon today… Oh YEA! jk =P or am I?

Does anyone know if they have a 2 or 3 day woot-off these days???

P.S. I’ve been out of it for a while :wink:

I was waiting for one of these, but I ordered an IPhone 4s instead (like the previous poster noted). I’ll try the ‘phone as my only media device’ thing for a while and see if that works. If not, I’ll hold out for the next woot-off!

Not if they want a decent photo.

Unfortunately, your not going to get one from this thing either.

14MP on a tiny sensor is just so pointless.

And the button placement is awful making it uncomfortable to use.

this is a good deal!

two weeks ago I bought this same camera for my daughter at wal-mart for $109.00

this is the 2nd day of a two day woot off.

Would get one if I could choose the color. No likey the shiny red.

The Kodak Easyshare cameras are great cameras… I have one and have had little problems with it.

Is it me, or does w00t have more and more new items in general in the past several months?