Kodak EasyShare 5100 All in One Printer, Scanner and Copier

too bad i just picked one of these up…

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/115?id=115

You’ll Thank Me later

u know wats funny i actually need a new printer however not in the positiion to spend so much
i just want a damn bag o crap or a cheap bluetooth headset

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Kodak EasyShare 5100 All in One Printer, Scanner and Copier
$49.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Kodak EasyShare 5100 All in One Printer, Photo Printer, Scanner and Copier

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Ah I could’ve so used this…

This is nice, bought it last time woot offered it for this price. Prints are great, easy to use, genuine kodak ink is a steal ($25 for black and color), prints quickly, and it’s easy to put together/set up. No doubt you will see a bunch of posts about the printhead. I say it’s half the cost it is in stores, the printhead is EASY to install, really no big deal, and even those who complain about that will admit Kodak is easy to deal with when you have a warranty issue. BUY IT.

I purchased on these a couple of weeks ago brand new. I now have to send it to kodak to have it repaired/replaced. just an FYI

I bought one at WalMart 2 months ago, wife has already blown through 1 black and 1 color. However, she’s printed close to 400 pages or more.

Photos are sharp. Printers a bit slow. But all in all $22 to fill the Black and Color tank? Rock on.