Kodak EasyShare 5100 All in One Printer

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Kodak EasyShare 5100 All in One Printer
$59.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Kodak EasyShare 5100 3 in 1

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Please enjoy this product link at Froogle.

i have the 5180 and its a fantastic printer, but this one looks really stripped down and not really worth it at all. i got the 5180 for $50, by the way, but that was a really good deal

Got one in my parcel of poop.
These things get great reviews.

Can this hook up to a network, or is it usb only?

129.99 @ http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=10590&pq-locale=en_US

Looks like another $59 printer that takes $59 proprietary ink cartridges yo keep it humming

but does it work with a mac???

i got this as a bundle with a digital camera a few weeks ago on woot for $149. they’ve since sold the camera alone for $99 and now the printer for $59. both are great, but you’ll save a few bucks buying them together should woot sell them again. i’ve seen the printer for $99 elsewhere. woot off on thursday?

“Looks like another $59 printer that takes $59 proprietary ink cartridges yo keep it humming”

Wrong.

The cartridges are $9 for black and $14 for color.

Great printer.

Interesting. A bunch of us Christmas Box o’ Charlamaign winners got this printer. I haven’t opened it to test yet but will soon (already have an Epson all in one). I saw Wally World has it for $100, a lot of places online have it for more than that. I say good buy.

this printer is really good and the ink is cheap!

Wow. What a story. Reminds me of Requiem for a Dream…

As I stated my first attempt at posting, this is decent, but not great at anything. I would recommend buying the various features separately for better quality.

Reviews say cartridges cost ~$15.

I found one through Froogle for $59, but with $25 shipping.

90 is the next closest price.

Review not so good…
http://www99.epinions.com/Kodak_EASYSHARE_5100_Printer

Walmart has really cheap prints, no special paper or ink to buy…

“Looks like another $59 printer that takes $59 proprietary ink cartridges yo keep it humming”

Nah, looks like $10-12. I’m right with you, though - my “free with computer” Canon’s ink is $25 per. If this were cheaper I’d get it. Maybe it’ll show up for less in a woot off.

I think this is the one that came in the set along with the camera a few weeks ago. I love both of the items, but I don’t have a computer running Windows XP. Just want to let you guys know that I think this printer only runs on XP.

I tried to find a suitable driver to use with Win2000, but was unable to find anything.

If I recall correctly, the printer works with Vista and XP. Might want to visit the Kodak site just to be sure.