Kodak EasyShare 5100 All in One Printer

It will work with most networks.

Wal*Mart has these for $99.96. Good price!

I think the black ink is about $10.00 a cartridge and the colored ink is about $15.00.

Where did you purchase your printer at?

I have the 5300 and it kicks ass!!! Plus the ink is cheap as hell !!!

usb only - although… i suppose you could share it through your os if you really wanted

Hey, a wootcast that is actually true for once.

HAHAHA at the woot-cast. For some reason I just spontaneously laughed when they censored the lyrics :smiley:

I’m doing life with HP. I do love my Kodak digital camera, but for printers and scanners, I’ve always been perfectly happy with my HP-branded products. I do think this printer would be a good buy if you know someone who doesn’t have a printer, or if you don’t want the rugrats mucking up your printer, you could buy them this one.

Works with a Mac. I have a 5300 and it works great. Cart. are cheap too. Black 9.99 and color 15.99

you can walk into wal-mart and pick up this printer for $100. online @ other stores about $90. I’m happy w/ my HP. woot better selling something w/ just a bit more quality.

i got this in my boc.

it burnt up during initial calibration; but i called kodak and they are sending me a new one.

Sold two of these beasts at work tonight for 100 a pop. Decent printer ink is cheap, hp is expensive ink but much better quality.

First woot…
Score!?

Bought the EasyShare 5300 for my wife at Sam’s Club for $99.00 after seeing the 5100 on Woot when it was last available with the camera for $149.00. The 5300 does a very good job printing photos and the photo quality seems top notch! (Ink is MUCH less expensive than what I pay for my Epson Photo Printer and the output is just as good!) ;0)

We got this when it first came out because the reviews were good and my wife scrapbooks a bunch…the ink bills were getting out of control. It worked for 3 months and then the print head went. That is why this is so cheap to maintain the print head and ink cartridge are separate units…contacted customer service repeatedly by email 3 times because we could see blue ink stains on our yellow cartridge and the photo prints were looking kind of pinkish. After some prodding and going through their ridiculous tech support steps to ‘frustrate the customer to give up’ motions they acknowledged the problem, probably slipped up saying in one response that it was a known issue, and sent us a new print head that is supposed to be a better design- to date (6 months) it is working fine. Occasionally, we have to re-seat the photo paper because the unit thinks it is empty, but the ink is really cheap. Like a lot of printers it will say it is low on ink well before it actually is, the ink does not go as far as other cartridges even so I would estimate we pay at least half as much on ink for this as for the old HP printer we had plus it replaces the photo printer and the regular printer so helped clear off the desk. Overall, I would say we have saved enough on ink to pay for the unit. We have the upgraded unit with the LCD screen, but it is basically the same printer.

printer cable? USB cable 1 dollar at the dollar tree.

I got one of these in my Xmas Crap

Does anyone know what the native resolution of the scanner is? Even the Kodak site doesn’t say.

I’m in agreement. The ink for this bad boy IS super inexpensive. If you don’t have an all-in-one already, and don’t want to spend much on one, this is probably the best deal you’ll see all year.