Kodak Easyshare C763 7.1MP Digital Camera

Radioshack has some reviews on it; 4 of 5 stars.

(Also, they have it new at RadioShack for 109.93; only in-store. Click “may be available near you” to check local stock.)

I’ve had decent luck with Kodak cameras. Biggest problem with my current one was battery life. It uses AA size and I tried a bunch of different NiMH batteries before getting Sanyo Eneloops. All other batteries would last only a dozen or so pictures, but I’m still on my first pair of Eneloops without recharging them after around 60-70 pictures.

I’ve read various reviews and Canon seems to be the best. Kodak… decent for a cheap one.

nice we sell these at my work. they cost a bit more than that tho ;D

Some decent info on this review site. Also answers the shutter speed question.
http://www.popphoto.com/camera_review/kodak-easyshare_c763.html

I own the 753, which is basically the same thing just 7.0MP, and all I can say about it is …

LOVE IT. BUY IT.

It’s a great amatuer camera in my humble opinion. Easy for anyone to just pick up and take wonderful looking pictures with. The 753 has a USB-rechargeable battery in it (assume the 763 is the same), and in and of itself that makes it worth it for me. $80 is a great deal, you cannot get this quality of camera for less. BUY AT LEAST ONE NOW BEFORE THEY ARE GONE

We have one and are very happy with it. Fast shutter speed.

Well I got a kodak camera but here is some reviews for this one.
http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/kodak-easyshare-c763/4505-6501_7-32364079.html?tag=sub

Don’t have this model, but I do have two refurb Kodaks and they’re both fine. I use Konica/Minolta for more important events because of its superior zoom and video capabilities, but for pocket cameras, I have had nothing but good experiences with Kodaks…and refurbed Kodaks at that.

Sorry, I’ve vowed to always stick to Canon, even with a partially broken one–it was my sister’s who dropped it twice. Still works fine, although the shutter doesn’t close when the thing’s turned off.

IMO Canon > Nikon >> Kodak

Um… Are Kodak cameras licensed out from Sony? I ask because I have a Sony Cybershot that looks EXACTLY like these, the entire layout is the same.

Does anyone know?

is probation for 30 hours?

See? I give my opinion 3 TIMES and all 3 posts are removed?!?!?!?!?!?

I have had this camera before and it is cool but Canon is WAY better.

I have nothing but good things to say about easyshare cameras. If I didnt have 3 different models already I would buy one of these. They arent for the hardcore photographers but theyre great point and shoots for the average person.

Telling us something sucks or rocks is a pretty useless post. Telling us why something sucks or rocks is a lot more worthwhile. Why did you form the opinion that you have? Is there a specific feature that doesn’t live up to your expectations? What about the product stands out?

I keep seeing posts about the battery life, this model comes with a rechargeable battery pack. I have the 8mp and find that on a full charge I can take over 200 pictures or 100 pictures and view older photos many many times

Of course Canon is better. What’s your point?

I am on the fence about this one. I have a 8MP Fuji FinePix and it’s supposed to be good, but it’s never really taken great pictures for me.

I really just wanted a point and click camera, but let my brother pick one out for me, and I think mine is too advance for my ability level. Would this one be any better for me? I am not techno, and I really just want a camera that takes really good pictures, not something to start my own photography studio

Ummmm…Canon is BETTER. Faster shutter speed, better image quality, extremely good focus, and overall BETTER!

See photos taken with the C763 on flickr

Is it good for the price its at?