Kodak MAX Alkaline Batteries - 5 Sizes

Have to agree. Won’t get these again.

I read all the comments and had to reply. I have purchased these the last 2 times they were on Woot and have no complaints. For us they are mostly used in TV, XBox, and Wii remotes and we’ve never had a problem. However, I must admit that most of the time we lose them so there’s really no telling how long they actually last!

Bought these the last time they were on Woot. They are the worse batteries I have used. Use them in a wireless mouse where I typically need to replace the battery once every 4-5 months, but with the Kodak batteries it’s every 3 weeks.

They never went out of business. Also,I purchased the max on the last sale and they worked great!

Our company has worked closely with Kodak for 19 years as the Master Distributor of Kodak batteries.
Kodak is still 100% in business. They simply filed for a restructuring in 2012 as many companies have done in recent years to better structure their debt. As it continues to be widely & publicly reported through many recent media reports, news updates & press releases, Kodak has lined up more than enough long-term capital & financing and is on track to emerge from restructuring by end of this year.
These batteries are all Fresh, High Quality, Brand New KODAK MAX Alkaline batteries that are good until 2019 or beyond.

Our company has worked closely with Kodak for 19 years as the Master Distributor of Kodak batteries.
Kodak is still 100% in business and in particular, 100% in the battery business as Kodak batteries have consistently & will continue to be sold very successfully through every retail channel available, at national chains, etc.
These batteries are all Fresh, High Quality, Brand New KODAK MAX Alkaline batteries that are good until 2019 or beyond.

These batteries are not “Re-labeled” batteries and certainly not “(same kinds you find at cheap dollar store or generic brand)”.
These batteries are all Fresh, High Quality, Brand New KODAK MAX Alkaline batteries that are good until 2019 & beyond.

I also have had good luck with the AC Delco batteries off woot. I use them in low and high drain devices. I think the problem is usage. If you want to use them in a high drain device AND have it last a while these aren’t the batteries for you. If you’re like me and you pull out your high end 100+ lumen flashlight once a month for a few minutes these are right up your alley. If your taking your fancy flashlight camping or taking your digital camera to a convention and will be ripping off a hundred pictures then buy some name brand alkaline or lithium ion batteries. Better yet pay through the nose for some rechargable eneloops.

Any energizer batteries coming up?

I have been pretty happy with these batteries. They seem to last about 2-3 months on wireless keyboard/mouse but i also fall alseep on my keyboard or get my mouse turned upside down sometimes so that caused them to drain faster.

It’s never too early to start planning for toys for tots, load up on these and buy an extra set to donate. All those toys need juice to run them and this would be a perfect addition if you’re already planning on buying one or two

You needn’t reply thrice. Methinks someone was feeling a bit ‘rebuttaly’.

I bought these last time and have been pretty happy. I have a five year old and a two year old, so we go through some AAA batteries.

They are great for all the kid’s stuff, but we put two into a small digital camera and my kids drained them in 20 minutes. Obviously high drain devices shouldn’t get these batteries.

They’re made by Kodak, how can they be any good. The company is in bankruptcy. Another loser company bites the dust.

you haven’t read any of the comments have you?

so how long has the vendors company worked closely with kodak anyways??

Ouch. You’re either spewing sarcasm or ignorance. How many companies have been around for well over 100 years, on top of that dominating the industry for most of those?

It’s unfortunate they didn’t keep up with the times, but I wouldn’t call them a loser company.

Any one’s batteries ship yet? Still waiting for mine to ship.

I just got 2 out of 3 of my packages today. I got a 72 pack of AA, a 72 pack of AAA, and a 12 pack of 9V. I received the AA and AAA today, but have no clue where the 9V are. I’m hoping they just got shipped a day late, but I’m thinking they might have gotten dropped between the driver’s seats!

For the record, I was never sent any tracking information, and on my account page, it still lists the batteries as “Order Status: Shipping Now” and “Tracking: Unavailable”, so I wouldn’t expect to be notified when your batteries do indeed ship.

Mine were shipped FedEx from Virginia on 8/7, and I received them today 8/9.

There were tracking numbers on the packages, but again, I was never informed of them before hand.

@millman12345: You might check your spam folder. I see tracking info attached to that order. You can also check STUFF YOU BOUGHT.

Looks like they are shipping separately so just give it another day or two.

Also, for everyone’s info, the label on the actual battery packages reads “Made in China for Eastman Kodak Company” and the copyright date is 2010. Not saying this is when the batteries were made, but that is the copyright date on the batteries.

Expiration dates: “10-2019”

No tracking info ever appeared on my stuff you bought page, and none ever ended up in my spam folder that I see.

It’s ok though, I’ll give it another few days!