Kodak USB Power Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Kodak USB Power Pack
$7.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I was thinking about buying but it got horrible reviews on Amazon :frowning:

you know what would be nice right about now? A BOC. I mean, some of us have been waiting for over a day and a half for it. Throw us a bone woot

I think it’s time for Woot.batteries.com.

And so it begins. You know woot doesn’t owe you, right?

If i dont see a bucket of candy soon i am so done…i am falling asleep

be nice base. some of us have been up all night

You would be done if you DID see the barrel of croppie… I think that’s the point.

If it could just power the lighted beer tower, I would be happy.

Taping this to your face is not the proper way to use it, no matter what your sister tells you

Amazon reviews for the curious:

http://www.amazon.com/Kodak-Essential-KP1000-Power-Pack/dp/B004GKLW4S

They are really, really bad.

woot-offbot Says
At last, a company that is defunct as Caribbean piracy!

That one makes me sad since I’m a native Rochesterian and still live there.

Link on Kodak website:

LOL

If it shows up at all, it’ll show up around 4-5 CST today, like it always does. Been playing this game for a long time, and it’s very rarely deviated from that formula. :slight_smile:

I bought a couple of these a while back. It takes maybe 20-30 minutes to give my phone a half charge. I keep one in my purse because my phone is a power hog.

Bummer for the bad reviews, I was hoping to use this to power USB Christmas lights in the office this year.

High 5 to you, good sir, from another guy who has the most festive computer in the office.