Kodak V1003 10 Megapixel Digital Camera

Cute.
but Kodak software blows and their cameras won’t let you just use Windows Picture and Scanner wizard…

very tempting but im looking this cam tht is a 12x opti zoom

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Kodak V1003 10 Megapixel Digital Camera
$89.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 Kodak V1003 10MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 2.5" LCD
Color: White, Gray, Coffee, Blue

i might get it but is it ne good? i kno every1 says it doesnt matter how many megapixel as much as where they go

Price comparator post ! - Is this a good deal ? Let’s see ! :slight_smile:

Refurbished Kodak V1003 10 Megapixel Digital Camera, for $89.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x Kodak V1003 10MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom and 2.5" LCD

To access the price comparator links, **click here**

http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.png
http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.jpg

Ha! Puny.

if you need a camera you need to look at the size of the sensor

sensor 1/1.8 in. CCD is a great size for $100

Anyone have this camera? What’s the battery life like?

Does it have viewfinder? Very important on sunny days.

You could have paid $10 extra and gotten the 12 MP, HD video camera… this one sucks

no viewfinder, as a matter of fact ive never seen a camera on woot that did have one

for some info look here

These any good? The one thing I know about digital cameras is that megapixels ain’t everything folks!

its an good camera for the price. it does not have a viewfinder. however it does come with a 1year warranty

below is a link of some useful information for those that are interested

not to familiar with digital cameras. Whats a viewfinder do?

The same thing it does on a film camera – it allows you to frame your shot. It’s also not impacted by sunlight and using a viewfinder can help keep the camera more stable, versus holding it further out to watch the LCD. You could also argue it saves some battery power too.

I bought this when it was offered a few weeks ago and took it to China the day I got it. It’s just as fast as my Nikon 7600 (which I consider to be pretty slow, but it’s over 3 years old already…) The flash might recharge a little faster on the Kodak, hard to say.

In one day it took about 300 pictures and 5 min of video (10 videos under 1 min) before the battery died. I don’t think it was fully charged that day, and I haven’t used it that much since.

The flash actually sucks light out of your pictures. I’ve never seen a camera make something look darker than it really is. And the zoom is terrible, subjects get really grainy when you zoom in.

The menus are super simplistic, and everything is annotated on the screen as you scroll over it. If you need that basic level of instruction repeatedly, it’s here.

It’s small and fits easily in your pocket, it doesn’t weigh much…

But you can do better for the money.

I bought this camera last time they had it on here. I really love it!
Comes with a chargeable battery and has a TON of options. WAY BETTER THAN THE POLOROIDS AND CHEAPY SAMSUNG I HAD IN THE PAST.

on old school cameras and some better digital cameras there is a little window that you can look though to see exactly what you are taking a picture of. for instance on a bright sunny day it might be difficult to see your lcd display when you are taking pictures. viewfinder helps you point in the right direction. however most lcd displays now a days are bright enough to see just fine

i dont have this camera so i dont know in this particular situation
i have a polaroid that ive bought from here for 10 bucks more and it works great and no probs with the lcd

for some info look here

i got one, and a v801 (the 8meg version)…it’s a good point and shoot for most peeps…you want something more semi pro buy a canon; this pocket kodak takes good enough pics on the fly…battery life is good…woot price is ok…the fact that it’s a referb is ok…