Kodak V803 8MP Digital Camera

Hmmmm. I have a Z760 which I bought 3 years ago. It works perfectly. It’s not the camera I use for my pro shots, but it is a great camera. There’s nothing wrong with most Kodaks!

Review and Pricing from DPReview.com

What is with the 100 dollar bill?

I think Chris just wants to be heard…This is a good price on a decent camera

I have the v603 and it works great. I love these cameras. They’re great point and shoots. I will say even though it has a lot of special scene functions I’ve found that Auto always works best. The flash recharges very quickly and doing a mix of flash and non-flash I can get about 300-600 pictures out of 1 battery charge, but I would recommend getting a 2nd battery.

It’s a deal, I’ll send woot my Kodak V803 8MP Digital Camera and you send me $100.

That’s supposedly YOUR big Benjamin!

happy new years eve all

ps kodak cameras r teh suxxor. over colorization, grainy quality, odd sense of functionality, etc.

We’ve discussed this before, this is the camera that came with the printer before. Only now it’s the camera sans the printer.
Here’s the link to the forum. http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1827514

Yea kodak isn’t a very good camera but hey for $100 give it to yours kids to have fun… Photographers gotta start somewhere…

I had a z760 wonderful camera, bought a 7d710 this year and it BLOWS

It says “We’ll give you one of these and you’ll give us one of these.”

…cuz its 99.99

That said you give them a counterfit and the camera is yours.

Perfect! Just what I need for my 3 year old son. He’ll love this!

from a leading consumer mag:
Highs
Very good picture quality. Includes image stabilizer. Can capture MPEG-4 videos and optically zoom while recording video clips. Reasonably priced.

Lows
Long shutter lag. Limited flash range. Image stabilizer is only simulated, not optical or mechanical.

Bottom Line
Inexpensive, but its long shutter lag and short flash range limit its performance

Drat I thought you got 100 bucks too lol

If we are at 8 megapixels here now, then what will we be at in 6 months? How many pixels does one need anyway?

I’ve a Kodak Camera that was bought in 2000 and it still works (My kid is using it)!

Now you well know they only accept electronic payments :slight_smile:

I’ve always been happy with the quality of my Kodak digital camera. If I hadn’t blown all the loot on Woot earlier this month I’d grab one of these sweet beauties up in a New York minute.