Kodak ZD710 7MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Zoom

For those that missed out.

http://www.jr.com/kodak/pe/KOD_ZD710/

Shipping updated: Just finished packaging and loading these on the FedEx truck. Within the next day or two you should receive a tracking email. If you don’t see the email make sure that you check “your account” for the tracking link.

I just received mine and was suprised to find it thrown into another Kodak camera box and labeled “Factory reconditioned”. It cleary was not in its original packing and now I know why it was so cheap. Was the fact that it was reconditioned disclosed anywhere or am I just too sleepy staying up to notice it?

The condition was labeled new, but I also received a refurb. I guess I can’t complain, it came with everything and it looks new. Batteries didn’t work, but o well, still a great camera!

1. The camera is very small…much smaller than i expected!
  2. My front lens is dirty :frowning:
  3. My battery was inside the camera, and is dead :frowning:

But at least I was expecting a refurb, I was almost sure that’s what the item description said when I ordered it.

So…

Who’s happy with this purchase?

I think mine came with a dead flash as well :frowning: :frowning: I cannot get it to flash, it always acts like the flash cover is closed.

I guess I need to bug Kodak now, huh :frowning: :frowning:

I know that no one looks at these threads after 2 days, but hey…

Got my camera back from warranty repair, it all works fine now. Yes, it took almost 4 weeks with no communication from anyone, but they realigned the autofocus, put a proper lens cap on (WooHoo!!!) and fixed the flash.