Kodak ZX1 Pocket Video 720p Camcorder

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us does it unmonitored (apparently)

Kodak ZX1 Pocket Video 720p Camcorder [Refurbished] - $49.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Kodak ZX1 Pocket Video 720p Camcorder w/ 2.4" LCD

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Kodak ZX1 Pocket Video 720p Camcorder
$49.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Kodak ZX1 Pocket Video 720p Camcorder w/ 2.4" LCD

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

3 day WOOTOFF! NO BOC.

fast load. waiting on ear buds

still no big old cake for my birthday.

nooo…

Is this all that I am neglecting my kids for???

i have 1 of these. great camcorder!

Uh, neverending!

Previous woot!

?? blue only?

!

Have the Kodak Playsport - pretty nice little camera. For $50 this is a good price.

just missed bc i got greedy and wanted the taxsucks coupon…

Sample from my cam

Maybe but they also don’t seem to like doing Woot-Offs on Fridays

How does Woot plan to compensate my company for the loss of productive time today? All this refresh and no box of con…whatever.

Love all the Kodak camcorders. Much better than Flips. While just as easy to use, there are many more options like multispeed slo mo and fast forward playing. The display is also larger and clearer than that on a Flip.

The major negative for Windows users is that Kodak stupidly decided to use the MOV format.

In case this sells out and you still want one, eCost has them on sale for $42.99.