Koolulu Bluetooth Smartwatch for Android

Don’t waste your money on this, the app that you use to connect this to your android phone is really bad and the battery lasts less than 8 hours with the screen off.

First & last impression, JUNK!!! I threw it away 15 minute after opening. I’d rather use a dial.

First & last impression, JUNK!!! I threw it away 15 minutes after opening. I’d rather use a dial.

This appears to be the same Koolulu E-905 Bluetooth Smartwatch for Andrioid previously sold, in which case just an fyi - item description is incorrect. The following features are not inherent to this watch:

“Stopwatch function
Remote photo-taking function”

If you’re looking for a smartwatch at this price, check out the DZ09 on eBay. I bought it for $13 and while it’s not the greatest thing, it works well (at least for me). This watch seems to go on eBay for around $9-$10.

Thanks man…!

Amazon.Smile also has it…
I just bought the dz09 for $12 + free ship…!

Eh, I’m gonna try it out. I’ll post a thorough review once I receive this puppy!

Don’t waste your $20. This is junk. Wish there had been some reviews before I bought it. Charged it, paired it with my phone, and then thought it would provide some notifications. Well it did tell me when a call came in but that was all. Will never use as it isn’t very comfortable either.