Koolulu Bluetooth Smartwatch for Android

Amazon lists this as $44.99, marked down from $99.99 (not$199.99)

also has 1.5 stars

This looks like the watch you get your kid when they ask for an apple or androidwear watch, but you hate your kid…

LOL

Based on your feed back I bought one for both of my kids. :wink:

Amazon reviews dismal
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/cr/B01GVYPG20/ref=cm_cr_getr_mb_show_all?pageNumber=1&reviewerType=all_reviews

[MOD: Note that there’s 4 reviews in total and only 1 that is a verified purchase.]

Don’t buy. It would even charge or turn on. I got a refund.

I can’t imagine anything in this day and age being built so crappy.

Horrible product. Doesn’t sync to latest model androids. Take your money elsewhere and buy something that isn’t a Chinese piece of garbage. You get what you pay for… just saying.

Absolute piece of crap.

I’m kind of feeling like Woot is starting to be a straight dumping ground for all the crap products they can’t even give away on Amazon…

That’s because Amazon bought out Woot and they dump their crap that they can’t get rid of here…

If they’re gonna dump their crap, they need to at least put it in a bag.

Please, share more of your wisdom with us. When buying a piece of garbage, what nationality would you recommend going with?

S. Korean, duh.

amen

shame on them try to sell this junk

also has 1.5 stars

This looks like the watch you get your kid when they ask for an apple or androidwear watch, but you hate your kid…
[/quote]

what do you mean ?

Bought one in November. It’s crap.

Do not purchase this watch. The picture looks great but when I received it I was tremendously disappointed. It does look and feels like a kids watch. I’m going to give to my 5 year old nephew.

Purchased quite a few times from Woot, this is the first bad experience I’ve had with product from you guys:(

Has anyone found one of the GPS watches you can have a elderly person with Alzheimer’s with that actually work’s???