Koolvac Robotic Vacuum

has anyone used this? Does it really work?

DANG IT!!! I wanted to make the whinners list, but this is a cool woot. UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN shaing fist towards screen

These normally go for about $160

I have been wanting one of these… so do they work as well as advertised… anybody already have one? What if you have a lot of furniture crammed in an average size room?

Hahahahaha, this made me laugh since it had been hilighted in past discussions…

Love the Captured! by Robots reference. Already got a vaccuum though. Still, looks like a fun Woot.

Seems a bit too lazy even for me. Not bad price i suppose.

This product sucks!
Ha! get it?

These are going to be collector’s items. The company recently agreed to stop selling them because of a patent dispute with Roomba.

I’ll try to find an article.

I found an article. All Koolvac’s in US must be liquidated by the end of September or exported back to Canada. A late September woot!, nicely timed…

http://boston.bizjournals.com/boston/stories/2005/08/22/daily46.html

This blows! No wait, it sucks. Nevertheless, I’m still waiting for the Infocus 4805.

Decent Woot - can’t afford a gadget like this… They are cool though, Ive seen them (different maker) in two offices and people are really happy with them.

1 out of 5 stars this is awful!!, August 29, 2005

Reviewer: Greg Wyatt - See all my reviews
this dosnt make a hair of a diffrence! and speaking of hair it dosnt pick up ANY!!! if you want a inexpensive robotic vacuum that cleans like an upright vacuum you need the Roomba Discovery from iRobot!! now that thing is a WHOLE diffrent story!! but I dont recommend this to anybody!! except people who dont expect any cleaning from this robot!!

looks just like an early roomba [which i love] probably exactly the same but for the name and color

Darnit, thought it was a robomower at first. The wait continues I guess…

LOL OMFG I’ve paid less for something that sucked better :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.ztradingpost.com/product/67A206B1-032A-4DBB-99DC-6DD33010EC4E/2107793.aspx
This isn’t much of a woot, it’s 12 bucks cheaper here

Whiner’s List

Continuing the tradition of listing whiner’s who said something that could possibly be construed as “mildly funny”, unlike mac daddy, who is only funny looking, the list presents the following lucky people. Disclaimer: Any resemblance to comedy is purely unintentional. Anyone who thinks they’re funny probably didn’t make the list. Anyone who knows they’re funny DEFINITELY didn’t make the list. No comedians were harmed in the making of this list. Saying “this woot sucks” about a vacuum cleaner does not constitute humor nor originality. You’re lucky the humor police don’t come and arrest you!

GenMischief - 1 (GNARLY< I HAtETE BNEING POOR! :() And being a poor speller.
iruledavidland - 1 (Most of you are whining because your mom still vacuums your room)
toofunkyonthe6 - 2 (…I was once doomed for a time to the 4th level of hell - selling Rainbows door to door). (…things you don’t want to buy used. Like, underwear, toothbrushes, hairbrushes, bed sheets, drinking cups and glasses, socks, headphones (especially the in-ear kind), toilet paper… )
BlindWilly - 1 (Oops, i was logged in as the newby…) Standard webmaster mistake!
waxedstrong - 2 (pic of vacuum captioned “gets rid of the filth” as rabid2 is removed from picture) Symbolic on multiple levels as well as humorous (pic of rabid women about to kill woot society)
M_A_C - 1 Shows us picture of his legs and states (It’s not shag, but it’s not excatly “low-pile”…)
jeffreydurbin - 1 (Not that I want to save my wife any effort but I do want to be anal …) Huh?
JayCarl - 1 (Isn’t that why I had a kid? So I wouldn’t have to worry about chores?) Oh, the sarcasm is dripping like honey. Cleanup in aisle three!
mcahren - 1 (I would like to address those who seem to think that you have to be lazy to want a robot vacuum. You must not have kids and dogs. )
gargen herder - 1 in his best pirate accent, (I just be want’n this contraption to clean me bilges!)
BigdogBTS - 1 (…reghargeable batteries (especially for high drain devices) never last very long.) Pull the plug in the drain. Your batteries are drowning!
McGuffy - 1 (The military tests iRobot’s new “Mine Sweeper”) The picture is funnier than this post.
mikemcsweeny - 1 (I’m just to lazy to order this… ) Truth in consumerism, great!
contest forum - 1 (… I need another dirt catcher besides the 11 mo old’s slobber … ) Yes you do!
mac daddy - 1 (not really funny, just hangin’ out)
Total - 17

Posters of the day kudos go to tofunkyonthe6 and waxedstrong, both of whom managed to get double credits! Haven’t seen that for a while. Congratulations!

dude… ANOTHER vaccuum?

Please give me a Creative Labs Media Zen or Rio Carbon? Maybe a 27" or 26" LCD TV? No more projectors, no more rear-projection TVs. Honestly, if you spend $1600 on a 52" TV, you might as well just get a flippin’ DLP projector for $1k…

Anyway, bad woot, and I’m unhappy. Be back in 23 hours and 57 minutes.

Hows this compared to roomba?

[quote user=“ediblegod”]This product sucks!
Ha! get it?[/quote]

I didn’t get it when the fifteen trillion people before you said it, yet somehow when you made the tired joke it all just fell into place. Kudos!

Anyway, has anyone ever used one of these before? Looks like a good bargain if it works as advertised.