Kosin 100 Pc Survival Gear and Equipment

Kosin 100 Pc Survival Gear and Equipment

If you want to survive, don’t buy this. Go buy proper survival items. and make your own kit. TY ~Traveler from the future.

4 Likes

“Sincerely, Future Dwight.”

5 Likes

A basic emergency supply kit could include the following recommended items:

• Water (one gallon per person per day for several days, for drinking and sanitation)
  • Food (at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food)
  • Battery-powered or hand crank radio and a NOAA Weather Radio with tone alert
  • Flashlight
  • First aid kit
  • Extra batteries
  • Whistle (to signal for help)
  • Dust mask (to help filter contaminated air)
  • Plastic sheeting and duct tape (to shelter in place)
  • Moist towelettes, garbage bags and plastic ties (for personal sanitation)
  • Wrench or pliers (to turn off utilities)
  • Manual can opener (for food)
  • Local maps
  • Cell phone with chargers and a backup battery
5 Likes

Additional Emergency Supplies

Since Spring of 2020, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has recommended people include additional items in their kits to help prevent the spread of coronavirus or other viruses and the flu.

Consider adding the following items to your emergency supply kit based on your individual needs:

• Masks (for everyone ages 2 and above), soap, hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes to disinfect surfaces
  • Prescription medications
  • Non-prescription medications such as pain relievers, anti-diarrhea medication, antacids or laxatives
  • Prescription eyeglasses and contact lens solution
  • Infant formula, bottles, diapers, wipes and diaper rash cream
  • Pet food and extra water for your pet
  • Cash or traveler’s checks
  • Important family documents such as copies of insurance policies, identification and bank account records saved electronically or in a waterproof, portable container
  • Sleeping bag or warm blanket for each person
  • Complete change of clothing appropriate for your climate and sturdy shoes
  • Fire extinguisher
  • Matches in a waterproof container
  • Feminine supplies and personal hygiene items
  • Mess kits, paper cups, plates, paper towels and plastic utensils
  • Paper and pencil
  • Books, games, puzzles or other activities for children
6 Likes

I have one of these, along with other, survival gear. This is what I “take along” when I am on the boat. Nice and compact for pond and lake fishing too.

Does anyone have pictures of this?

For under 25$ it isn’t a bad swag bag of items. I’m also curious if the bag could go on my dog’s vest (with different items of course)

Here you go: The DOG OUT BAG

Seriously, you and Fido will be very unhappy if you are on the road, fleeing zombies, and s/he does not have these items. If in flood zone, maybe even consider this:

This is correct. Building your OWN bag (or kit) will ensure you put together not only a bag with items that cost way more (because they will handle the abuse and are useful), you don’t get things you will never use. There is no DO ALL BE ALL kit that you can REASONABLY carry. I have a bag that I tried to make it a DABA bag. It tips the scale at 70lbs. But I built it as a 1 week bag where I could take it into the woods, set up camp and STAY PUT w/o searching for food, water. All that was based on my years of camping and hiking.

With that said, this little bag is what I consider a TRAINING bag. If you have some woods in your back, a pond close by and no rules stopping you from building a fire in said area, this bag would be one to sacrifice in order to train how to make due with whats there. If it fails, it’s a short walk to your home (safety). It’s not costly so if you find the knife does work or it breaks, no big deal. If you don’t catch a fish from your koi pond, no big deal- just call uber eats and build a fire while you wait for you Pizza to arrive. I rather see someone waste their money on this bag just to see what works and what doesn’t (training) then rely on it in a real life situation. I see so many people on youtube rave about their bags, but you don’t see many take them out and do a weekend in the woods while depending on it. Oh, I’m sure there are some but at the end of the day, you can watch all the video’s you want. Unless you take these things out of the bag and depend on them to offer you comfort and safety, whats the point? If ANYTHING, buy one of these, strap it to your MAIN go bag so if you have to drop your main bag, you have a backup. Remember, 1 is none. 2 is one. Cheers

3 Likes

Lots of photos in the reviews on Amazon

2 Likes