Koss Custom Fit Noise Isolating Earbuds – 2 Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Koss Custom Fit Noise Isolating Earbuds - 2 Pack
$7.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 2 Koss KE29R Custom Fit Noise Isolating Earbuds with In-Line Volume Control

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

These will go great with my newly wooted fuze from yesterday!!

do they only come in pink?

They look line teeny hairdryers.

I hope not!

Anybody have experience using these while exercising? Will they stay in place while running?

Cheers,
j

Ruby!

I wish they weren’t pink…

These lil buds are awesome!!! Got them the last time I saw them on here… Would highly recommend. I use them with my three Sansa’s. :smiley:

heeeeeeeeeeeeeee a perfect match!

It says “color: ruby” so I assume so

Are those…pink? I know the color says Ruby, but I will totally be in for three if they’re pink. I purchased these in the gold color a while back for family members. I ended up using a pair with great success. Unfortunately, my cat loves going nom nom nom on thin black wires, and ate them into uselessness. As much as I liked them, I frequently found myself wishing they were pink, so they’d match my pink Timbuk2 bag, my pink netbook, my pink cell phone, and my pink Nintendo DS.

Yes.

looks like more of a fuchsia to me

Oh man, Breast Cancer awareness headphones?

omg, my maximos just broke a couple days ago. been hoping for earphones on woot. anybody know the warranty info on maximos?

“Noise Isolating”…If thats all you want, you can just put your fingers in your ears.

They’re not pink. They’re a manly ruby red.

Koss? Really?

I use them and they do stay in place… until they get wet. Then they have the irritating habit of needing to be adjusted frequently. I also sweated out a filter thing in 'em. Still work fine though.