Koss Custom Fit Noise Isolating Earbuds – 2 Pack

Just my color! Well not really, but they should make great gifts. :slight_smile:

http://rewardslink.info/flash/images/19.gif

I bought a pair of these for about $20 at Wally World about 3 years ago and loved the hell out of 'em. The volume control is starting to be a bit wonky (cuts out one side or the other) but for $20 (or the price of this woot) they are totally worth a 3 year life, especially one that exists being bumped by pens, pencils and my cell phone in my pocket. I’m in for a pair!!

i LOVE the gold ones i bought last time, but pink is a bit tough to justify.

alatest reviews

these are great! they work fine and have a decent cord length. the wrap-around the neck is also useful. too bad mine wore out after a year. good thing it was a two-pack!

This looks like a great deal, and I absolutely love in-line volume changes, but unfortunately I can’t stand when the earbuds go in your ear. Not only is it less comfortable, but I predict that when aliens invade Earth they will take the shape of these things so that we won’t notice them laying eggs in our ear.

They match my eyes!

They’re Princess Barbie pink!

on another note, I’m in Wyoming…who the hell else is buyin’ these things up here in the middle of nowhere?!?

This is why I love Woot! I was just looking to buy another pair of Koss headphones, and they appear on Woot for a 2 for 1 deal. Too bad they only come in pink though… errr I mean “ruby”

Amazon

Other colors have more reviews

my fingers dont play music from my ipod though.

I Wooted some of the gold ones a few months back. I really like them! Pretty decent sound isolation and exceptional sound for $6 earbuds. My daughter lost a set but none of them have gone bad yet.

Don’t expect Shure or Audio Technica…but you should be quite happy with these for the price!

They look like GIANT microscopic hairdryers!

Nothing says quality like Koss

They are for drying your ear hair!

I have a pair of these in silver and black. They are not as nice as my Sony or premium Zune headphones, but they are okay. I think they’re a pretty good deal at this price. I do like the built in volume control. It gives the ability to fine tune volume levels more than today’s digital steps.

Wtf woot: The Custom Fit design creates a perfect pneumatic seal that produces “direct acoustic coupling”. How did u find my ear size and why are you coupling with my ears Yiiikess!! :slight_smile:

I bought some of these n a previous woot, and have used them a fair amount. Pretty ok, but a little dull in the upper registers, compared with the woot-offered Icemat Siberias, with more bass.

I have these and a couple other noise isolating earbuds, but I like the Koss pair the least. They don’t seem to want to stay in my ear despite trying the different size tips, and their noise isolating qualities are lacking.

My Blockade earbuds are the best as far as noise isolation, which is expected from the company that mainly makes earplugs, but they don’t fit under my motorcycle helmet. I also have a cheap Sennheiser (sp) pair with Comply foam that work fairly well at staying in my ear and drowning out background noise.

In all fairness, I haven’t tried the Comply tips on the Koss headphones. I believe foam tips might perform better than the silicone.