Krave Jerky Sampler (10)

We’ve had Krave jerkeys on all of the Tours, IIRC. I think in 2008 and 2010 it was passed out on the bus, 2012 as well, I think, but for sure it was at various casual events. This Tour it was in your goody bags…

This is pretty good stuff if you like a softer, moister style jerky.

Small gripe: if you’re watching carbs and like jerky because it’s low car, this stuff isn’t…

Yea, Jon and i go way way back.

Krave is killing it. and we were bit of a launch pad for it.

a classic case study of a category disruption. Krave was a game changer to the jerky biz.

fun to watch.

Mine just shipped today. 12 days later. What a rip off.

Yep, mine shipped the same day and there are no tracking updates since last Wednesday. Its scheduled to arrive this Tuesday. So weeks to ship, lacking tracking info and 1 week shipping time. Not happy.

That’s the norm for wine.woot shipments. There’s more logistics getting the stuff shipped so it arrives to you in good shape. That applies to non-wine items as well.

Wine.woot shipments take a bit longer than shipments from our other sites. This is due to the shipping strategies used so the wine keeps moving while in transit. This ensures that the wine gets to you in good condition. Please allow at least 2-3 weeks.

The FAQ:

How long is shipment going to take?
You should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner. We know the wait is kind of a drag. But it’s still gonna taste good (maybe even better), and since we leave it to the wineries to get the wine to you, you can count on their experience to send their wine using their expert methodologies.

I am amazed that I am just now getting my jerky - I had to look and it is finally supposed to be arriving today. WHEW!