$24.99 $̶4̶0̶.̶0̶0̶ 38% off List Price
Krave Smoky Grilled Teriyaki Gourmet Pork Jerky, 1.5 oz. 3-Pack
Krave Basil Citrus Gourmet Turkey Jerky, 1.5 oz. 3-Pack
Krave Chili Lime Gourmet Beef Jerky, 1.5 oz. 2-Pack
Krave Sweet Honey Chipotle Gourmet Beef Jerky, 1.5 oz. 2-Pack

Website

Previous offer:
2/9/12

I got a mixed pack of these last year for the wife, She did not like them at all. They ended up in shipment of snacks to Afghanistan. So if your a solider reading this and you got some of this jerky sent to you…your welcome.

Krave Jerky Sampler
Speed to first woot: 1m 3.888s
First sucker: MarkDaSpark

Held out until now, but this post by PTommins made me pull the trigger this time.

It’s about an article in the NY Times about Krave Jerky.

[MOD: Here’s the link to the article.]

I’m not really into meat that’s hard to chew and gnaw on…but I know guys like this kind of stuff and it might make a nice gift? Will wait to hear the meat report from others…

There may not be any, since this has been up before (more than once).

I think we got some at a previous SoCal gathering, and it’s not the normal hard jerky.

Edit: Also on 1/15/2010, which was a Woot Launch (the rocket, aka Pope Hat icon).

Dear Woot,

This is pretty out of left field for Wine Woot.

My Best,

-Ryan

It’s by Jon Sebastiani (fourth generation of a Sonoma Valley wine family), one of the sons from Don Sebastiani & Sons.

So still wine related. :wink:

And again, it’s been on WW at least two times previously (may also have been in Woot-Offs).

I have tried this jerky several times and none of the flavors are very good. The citrus is sweet, as in syrupy sweet.

Got a sampler pack last year. The whole office tried them and there were rave reviews from all.

I have been waiting to see this again.

Mark,

While this is somewhat of a stretch, I suppose it’s not such a stretch to leverage one’s brand in this respect. I suppose I would just prefer to see actual wine here as opposed to aged meat.

-Ryan

Then don’t come here on Thursday as you aren’t going to be getting wine.

Is Thursday a regular day for a non-wine offer?

-Ryan

I’ve had these before. The pork/teriyaki flavour is the best, IMO. The beef was my least favourite. All of the meat is pretty tender.

http://arch.413chan.net/Yup-(n1294879490184).jpg

So I’m paying… for samples?

Got some before, it’s much softer than other jerky, very moist and sweet.

I hate hot flavors, but I loved the chili and spicy versions they had which was amazing for me.

Not your typical jerky, but it’s damn tasty and really plays up the sweet and savory combo.

No, you’re paying for a sampler pack. Not unlike a sampler appetizer at a restaurant.

Difficult crowd tonight.

Just to make sure I’m getting this right, this is less than a pound of beef jerky for $30 shipped? Right? That’s not cheap at all… :-/

Tonight?? :tongue: