Krave Black Cherry Barbecue Gourmet Pork Jerky, 1.5 oz. 10-Pack

Krave Jerky Sampler (10)
$24.99 $̶4̶0̶.̶0̶0̶ 38% off List Price
Krave Black Cherry Barbecue Gourmet Pork Jerky, 1.5 oz. 2-Pack
Krave Grilled Sweet Teriyaki Gourmet Pork Jerky, 1.5 oz. 2-Pack
Krave Basil Citrus Gourmet Turkey Jerky, 1.5 oz. 2-Pack
Krave Chili Lime Gourmet Beef Jerky, 1.5 oz. 2-Pack
Krave Sweet Honey Chipotle Gourmet Beef Jerky, 1.5 oz. 2-Pack

They just started carrying this stuff at Target, so I have finally been able to try it and it is easily the best jerky I’ve ever had. Not gristly or chewy, still tender and very flavorful.

went in for the variety pack.

The Chili Lime pairs well with Corona!

I’ve mentioned this before, but Krave ships to APO/FPO and every deployed person I’ve sent this to has been thrilled w/ it. Sugary protein that can be kept in a pocket for days is a perfect energy source in the middle of a 12 hour shift in the sandbox.
If you don’t have a deployed friend, you can make a new one at Anysoldier.com.

I prefer Mingua beef jerky. The peppered flavor is awesome and the meat is tender without the wet texture that Krave is known for.

I really like this brand of jerky, but as others have noted, it does tend to be pretty sweet.

These are the 1.5oz containers. Previously on woot, and on the Krave website, they have sold the 3.25oz containers.

Quick math shows:

1.5oz x 10 = 15oz
$25+$5 shipping = $30/15oz = $2/oz shipped.

On the Krave website, they have the 3.25oz containers for $7 with free shipping when you order 5.
3.25oz x 5 = 16.25oz
$35/16.25= $2.16/oz shipped

However, if you get 2 or 3 of the packs here at woot, your shipping costs stay at $5. So:

Order 2 10-packs: $1.83/oz
Order 3 10-packs: $1.78/oz

TL;DR Good deal for good jerky, especially if you buy lots.

Agreed - wife and I tried it recently and loved it, even more than many home-made jerkies we’ve tried. Easily one of the best brands. Bought three, cause it’s that good.

I really want that variety pack, but I’m too selfish to give away jerky. I guess I shouldn’t have trouble giving away the infidel meat, but still.

Wow, a lot more of a positive reception here in the comments this time around. :slight_smile:

I bought these one of the last times they were on woot. Definitely very good. As said previously they are a bit sweet, but not overly in my opinion. Very tender and not as difficult to chew as some jerky I have had previously. Getting another pack.

I picked up a bag of the teriyaki pork jerky a few months ago at Costco. My family went nuts for it! It is by far the best jerky I have ever eaten. It had excellent flavor and, best of all, a tender texture. It was like I was actually chewing a piece of meat, as opposed to a dried up old moccasin. Jerky sure has come a long way.

Am I the only one who likes the shoe-leathery stuff? I prefer it because it takes longer to eat and fatigues my jaw. I suspect I consume fewer calories eating Wal-Mart jerky than the “good” stuff.

For me, jerky is road trip food. It keeps my mind and body alert/busy. The longer it takes to eat, the better off I am.

At Costco, this jerky is sold in one pound bags for about $14–almost 1/2 this amount. It is very good.

The last jerky they offered by “field trip”

I still have the bags left of this because I HATE it, I think its super hard and disgusting. Super upset, can anyone tell me if this is like this stuff, or if its actually chewable and good?

Woot: $25/15oz; $1.66/oz + Tx + ship
World Market: $4.75/3.5oz; $1.36oz + Tx + drive

Take a look at the comments before yours.

Just tried the Chipotle jerky and, like others said, it is very sweet and not very chipotle-y or spicy/hot at all.

Anybody receive their order yet, or indication that its coming?

Guess Labor Day doesn’t count, so its only been 7 business days since I ordered.

Wine.woot shipments (even non wine items) take a bit longer than shipments from our other sites. Allow at least 2-3 weeks.

The FAQ:

How long is shipment going to take?
You should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner. We know the wait is kind of a drag. But it’s still gonna taste good (maybe even better), and since we leave it to the wineries to get the wine to you, you can count on their experience to send their wine using their expert methodologies.