1 Lemon Garlic Turkey Jerky 3.5 oz
1 Basil Citrus Gourmet Turkey Jerky 3.5 oz
1 Garlic Chili Pepper Gourmet Beef Jerky 3.5 oz

Product Website

Previous offer:
1/15/10

This isn’t wine! :frowning:

Oh good, this stuff again.

I’ve had this jerky sampler before. It’s really good. You’ll wish you bought more.

lunch time!

I see beef, pork, and turkey… But “Where’s the venison?” I ask! Where?!

Different flavors this time around but still having trouble shaking the taste of the last and only batch of this stuff I will ever buy.

Sorry not a fan.

Just found the product website… they want $35 for the same products.
http://www.kravejerky.com/sample-pack/sample-pack-all-5-flavors

Definitely looks like a deal; however, I’ve never had these. Not sure I’d spend so much money when making jerky is pretty easy and cheap.

In for 2, all we have here is regular beef jerky. I’m looking forward to the pork and turkey!

$10 savings vs. the Krave website

LOL. We are vegan!

Ugh, I guess it’s time for me to go to lunch…

I have a couple of samplers of Krave Jerky and I would say it’s OK but nothing special.
The teriyaki pork is a softer jerky and is pretty good. The 2 beefs in this pack are the chewy kind and the chili gives a good kick.

For the price I was disappointed to find a couple of big chunks of gristle in the beef.

I haven’t had the turkey so can’t comment on those.

I’m probably last to notice this, but why are woot message boards converting mentions of ‘t-u-r-k-e-y’ to ‘turducken’?

I really like the poultry based jerky. I found the pork jerky to be a bit too gooey and sweet for my liking. Then again, I don’t like sweetness with meat based dishes. Out of this sampler, I would say the pork is gooey and soft, while the others have a more jerky like toughness to them.

All 5 flavors are delicious!

Our favorites are the Chili Lime (nice robust lime flavor with just enough spice) and the Smoky Grilled Teriyaki Pork.

You really should try them - probably the best jerky we have ever had!!

write up states:

■Up to 50% less sodium than other jerky brands
■97% fat free and 70 calories per 1 oz serving
■Contains essential nutrients of iron and zinc
■Very low in carbohydrates

Serving Size 1oz (28g) Servings per container 3.5
Calories: 100

Serving Size 1oz (28g) Servings per container 3.5
Calories: 80

each flaver is different but at 80 cals a serving size and 3.5 servings per 1 oz = 280
calories per Oz not 70 am I missing something?

I bought this almost 2 years ago and they left such a bad taste in my mouth that I am still posting a warning to would be purchasers.

The jerky was way to juicy/slimy and the flavors tasted really off. Things may have changed since then, but beware.