Krave Pure Jerky - 5 Pack Sampler

Also pictured: cutting board.

Nothing says we don’t get the cutting board.

This is perfect, because I’m in the market for a cutting board and I have money for frivolous lawsuits.

so is each sampler 3 & 1/2 oz?

You are terrible at math.

re read the serving size, 3/12 oz per sampler?

I bought this during a previous w00t-off. It sounds better than it tastes. It’s oddly too sweet and sticky, although at least it’s not rock-hard. I didn’t really care for any of the kinds, so I had several other people try them and they had the same reaction. Let’s just say no one was craving Krave.

No thanks. I don’t like all the sodium in jerky.

I’ll stick to wine :slight_smile:

Each serving is 1 oz, there are 3.5 servings per 3.5oz package. There are 5 packages.

got this last time. we can go through some jerky in our house and almost all of this krave jerky is still left. i am surprised i didnt like it, and i can not recommend.

This stuff is good. Nuff said.

Ditto. Got it on its launch event. “Vile” is being too kind. Sugar, syrup, more cartilage than meat, mushy. Truly one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever tried.

The Jerky store called, they said they’re running out of you.

Because they are awesome! Turkey !!

this stuff is nasty! it’s not jerky, it’s gooey beef in a bag

these bad reviews are hurting getting this stuff off and more wine on

I bought some earlier this year and it’s really good stuff, especially if you like spicy stuff. Textures were fairly consistent, this is a chewy/leathery style though it’s fairly moist so not hard to eat. Probably not recommended for denture wearers.

Munching on the Smoky Grilled Teriyaki variety right now. Solid stuff from a non-jerky lover. Get some.

My son, who is stationed in Afghanistan, and his buddies loved this stuff the last time Woot had it. I’m in for 3 . . . and Woot ships to Afghanistan! Thank you, Woot.

Only the Lemon Garlic Turkey Jerky is appealing to me (no additives or preservatives) the others have “fun” things like Maltodextrin, food dyes, and BHT. Also something called a “sodium nitrate cure”.

Pass.

It’s looking like it is going to be one of “those” Woot Off’s