Krave Pure Jerky Sampler - Five Pack

The best option for this jerky is to go to their website and create an a la carte 5 pack for $25.

The best flavors were sweet chipotle, garlic chili pepper and teriyaki pork.

I wouldn’t buy this stuff again.

I bought these last time they were on Woot. I tried all 5 flavors. I don’t really regret my purchase, I can’t resist trying out Jerky. But I will say I honestly think I like the generic store bought brands better than this stuff. The flavors were just a little to weird for me. I thought the Smoked Terriaky would be normal, but I found that one to be WAY too moist. Also, the bindings are really strong, resulting in making it hard to take just a little piece from the bag. For 5 bucks a bag though, you might as well try it, if you like jerky. I doubt I will ever buy these again though.

Honestly, it was my favorite. It isn’t tough to chew, the flavor is subtle, but tasty, and it’s not slimy to the touch.

Get that booze up there for the kids! the KIDS!

Thank you, I thought the jerky seemed way to moist, I was afraid it was just me going crazy though. I figured it was just a sign of high quality Artisan jerky or some crap, and that I just wasn’t sophisticated enough to appreciate it. I’m glad to see that I’m not alone.

i came here to say that these things suck. i bought them when they first came out, they are sweet and horrible.

Voof. Fail. Bad deal on not a great product (HFCS in jerky, fer crissakes).

Please, more vino and cheese please. The new gf loved the Cypress Grove goat cheese. Got me in good

Hey, with all the glowing reviews…only 5 hours till sellout. And that number is going up, not down!

What everyone meant to say was this stuff is great and everyone should go in for 3!

I will be a turd in the punch bowl with this Jerky.

I love good soft jerky (which this was), but the flavors were really meh to bad.

The lime was nasty, the pineapple was nasty, the chili one was edible, the pork was edible, and i forgot what the last one was…

It was good quality, so if the flavors really speak to you go for it, but as a traditional jerky lover (even terriyaki, turkey, bbq, pork, whatever) I will not buy these again.

Err, yeah, uh. This stuff is really good. Everybody buy as much as you can quickly!

Haven’t had my coffee yet. Load up Woot when I get to my desk and what do I see when I look at the thumbnail preview? Magic cards. I see what you’re doing Woot marketing department…

side note about one of the common jerky sticks out on the market. check out the ingredients! the first thing listed is “Mechanically separated chicken”! Not sure if I really want to know what mechanically separated means nor do I want to know why a form of chicken is listed as the primary ingredient!

I bought this last time and I really liked it. Yes, it isn’t the most healthy product, but personally I’m not eating beef jerky for my health.

The chili lime and pork were definitely the best, but I like the others, too.

I’m glad this came up. I’ve got some things to do today and was afraid I’d miss something good. Now, I have time to take care of those things while this crap stalls the Woot off.

Mmm, nothing brings out the flavor like mechanical separation.

The pieces are sliced thicker than the reqular Jerky. The flavors were good but I would not purchase this brand again. Just did not feel like jerky.

I prefer my jerky fake and far cheaper… Go, Slim Jim. :slight_smile:

Wow, I had to look up “mechanically separated chicken” after reading this and it is very creepy-looking stuff. No discussion found