1 3.5 oz. Beef Chili Lime Flavor
1 3.5 oz. Pork Smoky Grilled Teriyaki Flavor
1 3.5 oz. Beef Pineapple Orange Flavor
1 3.5 oz. Sweet Chipotle Flavor
1 3.5 oz. Beef Garlic Chili Pepper

Product website

Previous offer:
1/15/10

This is good Jerky. We had some on the rpm tour.

I was hoping for caramels…

Home-grown jerky tastes better.

To an extent. But I think the Curry beef jerky is the best flavored jerky I’ve ever had. I’m a big fan of natural jerky, but some of these flavors are fantastic and really are one of a kind.

some are great, some are meh.

Bah! I thought it might have been time for a raclette!

Good thing this is jerky and not wine, or the first sucker would have created a paradox.

(Also: in for 1)

Tried this, but my neighbors complained to the HOA that I had animals over 25 lbs out on the lenai.

I could use some jerky but this stuff is kind of high in carbs. Drat.

Good Stuff! I love the Chili Lime flavor. It keeps well, so if you’re on a diet like I am, you can eat it slowly. I got it last time and still have 3 packets left to savor.

Was going to buy a couple of these as gifts for my son, but after reading the posts from the last offering sounds like it isn’t all that great. Can anyone recommend a really good brand of jerky?

I read those after already pulling the trigger. So we’ll see how this turns out.

Worse comes to worse, I can always feed it to my kids.

MMMmmmm - jerky!!

I cannot recommend this brand. Bought the 5 pack last jan that included

Beef Chili Lime Flavor.
Pork Smoky Grilled Teriyaki Flavor.
Beef Pineapple Orange Flavor.
Sweet Chipotle Flavor.
Beef Garlic Chili Pepper

Pork was the only good one. Garlic chili pepper and chipotle was edible, others went into garbage after tasting.

Meat was slimy gross wet.

I usually love everything on wine woot, but pass on this one.

Go to jerky.com. It’s a biiit pricy but it’s very well made.

I really would recommend these though. Some flavors are better than others, and they are a different breed of jerky, but the price is right.

NO NO NO, Woot must hate us!! This is the nastiest stuff ever created. It’s soft and slimey. If you like washing goo off your hands after eating jerky, this is for you

Okay deal. You can get the same deal at their site and pick your own flavors: http://www.kravejerky.com/sample-pack/sample-pack-all-5-flavors

35.00 / free shipping

Why won’t woot just bite the bullet and register food.woot.com or crapyoudontwant.woot.com so they can quit bothering us with these non-alcoholic offerings.