PRODUCTS:
1 3.5 oz. Beef Chili Lime Flavor
1 3.5 oz. Pork Smoky Grilled Teriyaki Flavor
1 3.5 oz. Sweet Chipotle Flavor
1 3.5 oz. Beef Garlic Chili Pepper

Product Website

Previous offer:
1/15/10

I really enjoyed this jerky last time. If you like soft tender jerky, this is the brand for you. The flavors are also varied and delicious, and VERY spicy.

Don’t do it…

He distinctly said “To krave” and as we all know, to blave means to bluff, heh? So you were probably playing cards, and he cheated

Wait, did I forget to mention Jerky?

Oh, Well…

Nice flavor there, Jerky.
In for one!

Had it before. Kids and I liked it, in for two.

And I dithered too long on the 6L monster bottle. Darn. Was going to press the button and the jerky came up.

Mine was very moist last time.

Looks like this normally goes for $35 over at the company’s website.

http://www.kravejerky.com/eat.html

I got the three pack of these last time, and boy are they delicious, and spicier than the average store jerky.

For the price, you don’t get a lot, but the cuts of meat are large, thick, and have just enough moisture to not taste like the shoe leather you’d find elsewhere.

Personal favorite’s the chili lime, followed by the garlic. Looking forward to trying the other two flavors in this sampler. :slight_smile:

ahem THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID!

Over 20 bucks a pound for jerky? Really?

I hear Gold Bond powder works great for that!

Well while we wait, I’m going to SoCal (Huntington Beach) this summer and I was looking at making some winery day trips. Does anyone have suggestions on good wineries within 1-2 hours of Huntington Beach?

Alright, you sold me on giving this a shot. In for one!

Wait - is this a 5 pack or a 4 pack? The main screen says 5, but the order screen only shows 4.

nom nom nom

Bought this when they launched on Woot about a year ago. VERY tasty jerky, but some flavors are better than others.
I’ve also seen these at a local liquor store chain for $7 a pack.

If you like jerky and don’t make it yourself you should give this a taste.

Do you buy jerky often? That’s a good price. You can spend up to $50/lbs on elk jerky ; )

Anyways, I literally buy this stuff every time I see it. Decent jerky for a bit of variety. It’s not ‘authentic’ jerky, but it’s still very enjoyable.