1 3.5 oz. Pork Smoky Grilled Teriyaki Flavor
1 3.5 oz. Sweet Chipotle Flavor
1 3.5 oz. Beef Garlic Chili Pepper
1 3.5 oz. Beef Pineapple Orange Flavor

Product Website

Previous offer:
1/15/10

What’s the drinking window on these?

I have purchased this package a couple times in the past. I still have a little chipotle and chili lime left or I would buy again. My son and I love this moist beef jerky. The pork teriyaki and beef pineapple always go first. I know, pineapple sounds weird, but it’s great.

Looks like a nice varity of jerky. You should like at least one of the flavors.

I’ll say this in this thread and not in the olive tree thread…My olive tree died quickly. Won’t be doing that again.

If you are a jerky fan and know good whole muscle jerky then DO NOT buy this! It is chemically treated untasty stuff that doesn’t even resemble good, smoked jerky from the smoke houses of the midwest. I was terribly disappointed by the quality of this and don’t recommend it to anyone.

I’m sure it’ll blend.

Ahh… free from temptation, for now, at least.

Best jerky money can buy: Get a dehydrator and make your own.

Yellow #5? Red #40? BHT? Nooooooo thank you.

True enough. I still have 5# of venison jerkey in classic, and pepper, teriyaki.

I’m in for 1 just to try the goofy flavors.

Question for previous buyers - is this a moister, softer jerky? Or the really tough stuff? I love jerky, but with my TMJ, there’s only so much chew I can do.

this is what i get for missing scott harvey magnum and ty caton horizontal… jerky…
this day is going more horribly than i thought…

I’m not from the MidWest, I’m a Pacific NW guy, but I feel the same way on this stuff … way too many chemicals (not to mention the ungodly amount of sugar they use) for an authentic jerky

But the best part about Woot-off is later, when something even more awesome comes up and you go YAY I HAVE MONEY FOR THIS.

does this stay fresh even if bought and unopened for a month? whats the typical expiration period for jerky’s by the way?

The teriyaki and the orange/pineapple are soft - the other 3 are the regular chewy kind.

I wasn’t too impressed with this jerky - the softer ones were good, the regular ones were pretty tough and and too much gristle for this price point.

Also trying to make this out to be healthy when it’s got corn syrup, colorings and BHT is ridiculous.

Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT), also known as butylhydroxytoluene, is a lipophilic (fat-soluble) organic compound that is primarily used as an antioxidant food additive (E number E321) as well as an antioxidant additive in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, jet fuels, rubber, petroleum products, electrical transformer oil, and embalming fluid.

Mmmm embalming fluid!

How long does packaged beef jerky with a resealable top stay good after the package has been opened?
Because the safety of jerky depends on the level of moisture which varies, once opened, reseal, keep refrigerated and use within two to three weeks.
Don’t know about Krave specifically.