Kung-Fu Grip

No, why?

We are building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude. We forge our tradition in the spirit of our ancestors. You have our gratitude.

Potentially. Even the intro to Woot’s write-up: “I guess you’d say I was a lonely kid. But I always knew I had five friends I could count on.” could be taken in a really creepy direction …

It’s true. Bad sushi makes even the heartiest finger warriors line up to vomit.

rock, paper, scissors, SAMARI SWORD!

My thoughts exactly.

This could make thumb wars interesting…

This has got to be the lamest shirt I have ever seen on shirt.woot! Where do they get this stuff? Seriously guys, this is painful.

You know, they’re called fingers but I’ve never seen one “fing”. Oh wait. There they go.

Forget thumb wrestling… someone is in the kitchen cooking up some knucle sandwiches. Personally, I would be worried about my digits running away when I slept and I would wake up with little cuts and blood stains all over them. This shirt is dreding up painful memories.

Clearly someone torn between a strict adhearance to tradition and discipline based training and the glamorous, high-flying world of hand modeling.

Wikipedia says that the “Kung-Fu Grip” provides a softer, more lifelike grip.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kung-Fu_Grip#Adventure_Team_.281970.E2.80.931976.29

I think I had better stop my commentary right there.

is this a tribute to some kind of extreme…onanism? this shirt is disconcerting x_x

The lamest ever? I respectfully disagree.

The fact that the word “onanism” is in a woot shirt thread has to be some sort of first. Or so I hope.

This just baffles me. Why is the thumb wearing a corset? Why does one of the fingers have a pool cue? Why is there vaguely sexual graffiti drawn on the thumb? Too many unanswered questions.

And now what do I do w/ the kung fu finger puppets vs. shadow puppets epic idea this generated?

1. To make his hips look more slim
  2. With which to play pool
  3. Dragons aren’t really sexual

This shirt is really dumb. 5 bucks says it’s the lowest selling shirt of the week.

Always obey a thumb with a Fu Manchu mustache…